Poll

Guru vs Jeru

Guru
8 (80%)
Jeru
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Guru vs Jeru  (Read 126 times)

pappy

Guru vs Jeru
« on: July 08, 2003, 09:05:32 PM »
who is the better mc.  both worked with primo.  both sought of similar.  both got similar names.  i go with guru

Jome

Re:Guru vs Jeru
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2003, 09:23:48 PM »
GURU.
Jeru T.D. is pretty dope.. but Guru is a legend.

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2003, 10:34:18 PM »
Jeru is the poor mans Guru...thats why i lov Jeru...but he aint seein Guru...

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2003, 12:47:55 AM »
nobody can top guru...and there are very few that come close to being as good...but the 2 that come to mind right away...nas and jeru

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2003, 02:51:20 AM »
GURU.
Jeru T.D. is pretty dope.. but Guru is a legend.

Damn right there...ive loved them both for years...guru got it with the beats...his whole streetsoul album proved just how good fusion can be when done correctly...

...jeru speaks truth

so guru edges ahead for me

pZ

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2003, 10:18:51 AM »
jeru. guru almost puts me to sleep too often with his monotonous voice and he hardly ever switches up his delivery. plus he isn't fuckin with him lyrically.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris