Author Topic: When Jews gone bad  (Read 351 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:When Jews gone bad
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2003, 11:45:57 PM »
i wasnt wasnt meant for you.. so dont get your panties all in a bunch over it.... ::)

"i wasnt wasnt meant for you"..... YOU JUST TRASHED THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. KEEP TAKING THOSE E.S.L. CLASSES.... YOU'LL GET TO CITIZEN STATUS ONE DAY.

So once someone points out one of your ignorant statements it's just simply not meant for them huh? Nice way of digging your way out of a shithole (flashback to your birth)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2003, 11:47:06 PM by UnstoppableForce »

OutSider

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2003, 11:55:52 PM »
i wasnt wasnt meant for you.. so dont get your panties all in a bunch over it.... ::)

"i wasnt wasnt meant for you"..... YOU JUST TRASHED THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. KEEP TAKING THOSE E.S.L. CLASSES.... YOU'LL GET TO CITIZEN STATUS ONE DAY.

So once someone points out one of your ignorant statements it's just simply not meant for them huh? Nice way of digging your way out of a shithole (flashback to your birth)

::) well let me corrected myself :

You are an idiot and my statement was directed towards NIM. Do not get your pink panties in a bunch and deal with it.

Hater Player

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2003, 12:00:29 AM »
whos nim u beter not b takin bout me bitch

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2003, 12:01:16 AM »

::) well let me corrected myself :

LMAO... how ironic.... try again.

P.S. That wasn't the point. Your retarded comment didn't offend me in any way. I was just pointing out that what you're saying is not true (to some people it is,,,, but its a belief of your religion so you can't apply it in this case). Just because I point out your stupidity doesnt mean you should get all defensive.

OutSider

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2003, 12:01:43 AM »
whos nim u beter not b takin bout me bitch

get over...

Hater Player

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2003, 12:06:39 AM »

OutSider

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2003, 12:21:52 AM »
I conceder myself to be eclectic when it comes to varies elements of religion. I made a simple comment that Jesus was God, But I never said I believed it. I simply made the comment to irritate NIK. My spiritual belief doesn't suit a traditional catholic or Christian. So why would I openly state what I believe with the scorns of ridicule that await? So why don't you just stay quiet, unless you are NIK under yet another Alais!

hater player.. who are you kidding? everyone knows you are NIK.. so why do you keep putting up that stupid fake ass front

Hater Player

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2003, 11:55:48 AM »
wtf u takin bout wtf is nik fuck dat shit bitch chupa mi jevos puto

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2003, 12:17:21 PM »
Fat bitches... can't live with them, can't... NEVERMIND...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2003, 01:38:17 PM »
wtf u takin bout wtf is nik fuck dat shit bitch chupa mi jevos puto

lmao i love this guy