Author Topic: Black & White Comedians  (Read 361 times)

Don Breezio

Black & White Comedians
« on: July 10, 2003, 06:09:21 PM »
ok this has been on my mind for a long time...i love stand up comedy...and i think some of the funniest comics are black comics...they make fun of white people and its funny...im white and for some reason its still funny to me...but i always wondered why it was okay for a black comic to make fun of white people and have it be funny but if a white comic made fun of black people it is racist? why is it so different?

Bigg AG

Re:Black & White Comedians
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2003, 06:16:19 PM »
i would make fun of tha mayates if i was a comedian and i would make fun of white ppl... im out!!!

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2003, 06:58:21 PM »
Because white people were never enslaved.

VDK REPPIN!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2003, 07:00:51 PM »
black are def funier, and i love wen balacks make fun of wites

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2003, 07:01:12 PM »
i would make fun of tha mayates if i was a comedian and i would make fun of white ppl... im out!!!

Haha, hella like Pablo Francisco. "...it's not r&b, i mean, r&b is always 5 black guys with no shirts on...they're like, 'yeah.... i'm horny... yea'. No matter what tho they always sing about how fine a girl is, they're like... 'girl ya FY-e-INEEEEE!'... 'lay you down...FY-e-INEEEEE!'"  Haha I seen that too many times.

VDK REPPIN!

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2003, 07:13:32 PM »
I FUCKEN LOVE BLACK COMEDIANS. Im sad that BET has on the fuken award show again, and not ComicView. It dont bother me when a black comedian makes fun of white people coz most of it is true.

One time on Comic View, Bruce Spruce was talking about the thing that happen at Columbine High School. He was like "2 kids pull up in their car, get out..and they are wearing long black leather coats. ISNT THAT A SIGN? All the black people are running away from them saying 'SOMETHING GOING DOWN! GET IN THE CAR! GO GO!'..while all the white people are like 'HEY FRED! NICE COAT!"
That shit was sooooo funny.

Hater Player

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2003, 07:21:57 PM »
mexican comedians r da funniest espesialy mexican jews

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2003, 07:43:46 PM »
It's funny because it's generally true.  The funniest, but I ain't gonna say on my life that's it's true, because I'll get assasinated, one I ever heard was Chris Rock's spiel on "why he hates n......ers"  .  It was so outrageous, I couldn't believe he was saying that crap.  

"Chris, why you gotta say that? Why you gotta bring brothers down, man? It's the Media, It's all about the Media"

"When I go to the ATM at night.... I ain't lookin for Dan Rathers!.. I'm Lookin for Ni......ers!!!"

Crazy.  

bez

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2003, 08:23:10 PM »
Because white people were never enslaved.

go to your local macdonalds, I am sure you will see new light on your comment.  Theres white's makin fries from left, right and center.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2003, 08:25:48 PM »
LOL I know that's the truth.  I don't consider that slavery though, but it's funny.  

Sub-Z

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2003, 09:19:30 PM »
but i always wondered why it was okay for a black comic to make fun of white people and have it be funny but if a white comic made fun of black people it is racist? why is it so different?

blacks can get away with anything like that,i just love how blacks could say anything,they could say i fuckin hate every white in the world and still not be considered racist,where as if a white person would just say somthin like i hate this one black guy at work because hes a asshole, then theyre automatically racist.

and lmfao@because whites werent enslaved,one question buddy. were you?

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2003, 09:37:05 PM »
I was actually wondering the same fuckin thing today... so it's funny that this thread popped up.

I do have to agree with Tyrant though... I didn't have shit to do with slavery. I'm sure you were never a slave. So, why do I have to put up with some shit I didn't even have a part in?
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2003, 09:38:01 PM »
Actually Bez, they're all mexican, from left-right.

VDK REPPIN!

bez

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2003, 09:48:56 PM »
Actually Bez, they're all mexican, from left-right.

I said Mcdonalds not Taco Bell..

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2003, 11:27:22 PM »
Haha, you got jokes  ::). But on a serious note, most fast-food restaurants, are employed by mexicans. Besides chinese/korean or any other asian place.

VDK REPPIN!