Author Topic: Premier League Results - 6  (Read 308 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Premier League Results - 6
« on: September 16, 2002, 02:03:37 PM »
Saturday

Bolton 2 - 3 Liverpool
Charlton 0 - 3 Arsenal
Chelsea 3 - 0 Newcastle
Everton 2 - 1 Middlesbrough
Leeds 1 - 0 Man Utd
Sunderland 0 - 3 Fulham
West Brom 1 - 0 Southampton

Sunday

Man City 2 - 2 Blackburn
Spurs 3 - 2 West Ham

Monday

Birmingham 3 - 0 Villa

Was happy with our performance on Saturday, and am proud of Rio because he did well, although Le Presidente had to bail him out sometimes, Liverpool and Arsenal looked great, Baros is electric, Henry is a scumbag lock him up, that was far worse than Keane, Becks is lucky that they're not investigating him because they can't under their own rules, Henry's was far worse anyway even if he didn't connect (cue moaning cockneys). Blues Villa was a hilarious match, their is gonna be so much fighting outside the ground and around the city, did you see that guy in front of Enckleman giving him the wanker sign and slapping him in the face?  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Joachim

Re: Premier League Results - 6
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2002, 01:26:51 AM »
Charlton 0 - 3 Arsenal

We never even broke sweat, we just brushed them aside. Cant wait for Pires and Freddie to return.

The whole Henry elbow thing is a joke, there was blatant intent but no connection whereas with Keane and Beckham there was intent and connection on both occasions. But then Beckham's the England captain (even though he left Sven looking dumb during the whole Portugal scenario) so he can't be touched. Croziers blatantly on Uniteds payroll. Wankers. But then again, we're still the best team in the league with or without Thierry.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2002, 01:33:14 AM »
Just remind me who is in charge of the Premier League?

Oh yeah, your chairman.

Crozier is on the payroll of the FA, therefore LIKE SHEARER (who plays for Newcastle, not United), Beckham can't be touched.  Also, under the FA's rules Beckham can't be touched because the ref gave a free kick.  Henry's was worse than Beckham's, you know it, he turned round and looked at Robinson!!!! And then he threw it.  

Also, Keane is being unfairly charged by the FA for telling the truth!!!! The FA are sooo against us it's unreal.  We had one of the best disciplinary records last season while Arsenal had the worst and you're suprised more of your players get charged than ours?????

Joachim

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2002, 01:52:07 AM »
Just remind me who is in charge of the Premier League?

Oh yeah, your chairman.

Crozier is on the payroll of the FA, therefore LIKE SHEARER (who plays for Newcastle, not United), Beckham can't be touched.  Also, under the FA's rules Beckham can't be touched because the ref gave a free kick.  Henry's was worse than Beckham's, you know it, he turned round and looked at Robinson!!!! And then he threw it.  

Also, Keane is being unfairly charged by the FA for telling the truth!!!! The FA are sooo against us it's unreal.  

The FA and Premier League are two different things. The Premier League are underneath the FA.

The FA cant touch Beckham under their 'rules'? But they managed to charge Keown for elbowing Viduka last year, even though a free kick as given then, strange huh? They said he could be charged because the ref didnt book Keown and Remember Paddy and Dacourt a couple of years ago??  Ref saw it and booked Paddy but the FA investigated because 'the referee didn't impose enough sanction'

Also Beckham did'nt have to turn around to elbow Bowyer, he was right next to him, and guess what, he did actually elbow him whereas Thierry did'nt.

We had one of the best disciplinary records last season while Arsenal had the worst and you're suprised more of your players get charged than ours??

Where did i say i was suprised? I dont care if the FA charge Henry or not, we'll still win without him, i know the FA dislike us. We give twice as hard as we get, thats the Arsenal way and it'll never change, thats also why all the northern clubs have a history of hating us.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2002, 02:00:38 AM »
Did you see that goal yesterday Joachim?

Joachim

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2002, 02:10:11 AM »
The Enckleman goal? lol Seaman makes his mistakes but he aint no Enckleman, although im not sure he touched it.

How do you think Villa will do this year? I think they'll be lucky to stay up, they aint got a player who can turn a game on its head and they're defence is weak.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2002, 02:14:43 AM »
They're going down with Charlton and West Brom

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2002, 05:34:37 AM »

Also, under the FA's rules Beckham can't be touched because the ref gave a free kick.  Henry's was worse than Beckham's, you know it, he turned round and looked at Robinson!!!! And then he threw it.  

yeah youre right, henry must be braindead for doing that, if he had connected he would have broken his nose for sure. beckhams was not as bad imo, but an elbows an elbow. that rule by the fa is bullshit cause the exact opposite happened to us last season, refs gave decisions agaisnt our players and the fa still got envolved. there all a bunch of muppets.

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2002, 05:42:01 AM »

Also, Keane is being unfairly charged by the FA for telling the truth!!!! The FA are sooo against us it's unreal.  We had one of the best disciplinary records last season while Arsenal had the worst and you're suprised more of your players get charged than ours?????

yeah, and the truth being that he intentionaly went onto the pitch to injure a fellow player. thats out of order whatever way you look at it.

oh yeah, who was also the most fouled team in the prem last year? arsenal. we give as good as we get simple as that.

and i dont think that the fa are against manu, i just think like everyone else theyve had enough of the irish wanker keane.

bez

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2002, 08:59:18 AM »
IMO an elbow is an elbow, your cant do it in a football game because basically its not in the rules. Therefore Henry and Beck's should of been booked and a freekick given to the other teams.  end of.  

The fan that deiced to call Enkleman a wanker to his face and slap him should be banned, it dont do footy any good that.  Just being on the pitch is enough to get him banned in my book.  

Everton did well at the weekend, fought hard and finally got what we deserved a good solid win.