Author Topic: RIO RIO RIO  (Read 322 times)

bez

RIO RIO RIO
« on: September 14, 2002, 07:51:37 AM »
1-0 1-0 1-0

Man Utd are not looking good Jay lad. :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re: RIO RIO RIO
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2002, 01:19:59 AM »
We have the biggest injury crisis in the history of the Premiership. Ever.

First choice central midfielder: Keane. Out. Scholes. out. Butt. out. Veron. out. Stewart. out. All injured, so we have to play Neville P in central midfield.  This meant, because Neville G and Brown are out, we had to play a centre back at right back in O'Shea.  And we still had possesion of 71% in the first half! What a team.  We just have to hold tight and hang in there because when our players come back we will rip the league to pieces.

Oh and pathetic Everton fans yesterday booing their own player

bez

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2002, 01:33:17 AM »

First choice central midfielder: Keane. Out. Scholes. out. Butt. out. Veron. out. Stewart. out. All injured, so we have to play Neville P in central midfield.  This meant, because Neville G and Brown are out, we had to play a centre back at right back in O'Shea.  And we still had possesion of 71% in the first half! What a team.  We just have to hold tight and hang in there because when our players come back we will rip the league to pieces.

Oh and pathetic Everton fans yesterday booing their own player

Watson out, Pistone Out, Yobo Out, Simo out, Wright Out, Rodrigo Out, Ferguson Out, Joe Max Moore Out, Naysmith out.  Everyone has injury problems Jay but Man utd being the team they are have nobody to cover up for them, you have spent so much making sure your first team squad is amazing that you forgot when they are injured or suspended your totally fucked.  Everton have at least got cover and got players that are willing to play in different positions.  So shhhhhhhhhh, injury problems my arse, your  getting crap results because your not playing well.

We was booing Campbell because he was on the floor twice in the game when it looked like he wasent even touched, I for one think Campbell is a good player WHEN HE TRIES, most of the game you will see him walking around, doing nothing, not making runs, not tackling, I dont think he even breaks a sweat sometimes, I think hes a great player when he gets stuck in.  LIke y'day ok he scored to goals, first was a simple tap in which even Forlan could of scored, and the second was a great header, but apart from that he didnt do anything all game.  Granted he was winning header's but still I dont think he does enough in the match for me to like him as an Everton player.  I personally booed Campbell and I will contine to boo Campbell until the game where he says I am going to gp out on the pitch and give 100 percent.  Even if he does'nt do that well, if he tries which he never does, then I will clap and sing for the man.

Now get back to yer sarnies lad.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2002, 01:42:01 AM »
When your at the game you get behind the team 100%.  How is booing your top goalscorer (he is isn't he?) going to help him?

How can you have cover for 5 central midfielders getting injured???  How many central midfielders should we have? 80?

bez

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2002, 01:46:37 AM »
When your at the game you get behind the team 100%.  How is booing your top goalscorer (he is isn't he?) going to help him?

How can you have cover for 5 central midfielders getting injured???  How many central midfielders should we have? 80?

Yer believe me if you was at the everton game y'day you would of seeeeeen seeeeeen how much we got behind the team when we was 1-0 down, but at the end of the day campbell is on 35 thousand pound a week he shouldent need us to go Super Super Kev super Kevin Campbell for him to play well.  On that sort of money he should be playing amazing every game and not just when we sing his name.  

No of course you shouldent have 80 midfiielders, but you at least should have some good cover, which you aint really got.

Joachim

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2002, 02:27:51 AM »
We just have to hold tight and hang in there because when our players come back we will rip the league to pieces.

Haha, i was impressed with your performance yesterday (except Van Nistelrooy, Beckham and Forlan) you showed hunger, determination and grit, but your straight up over exaggerating now.

Is Butt injured? If so how long?

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2002, 09:39:26 AM »

your squad is just not as big or as good as arsenals, full stop.
yesterday we were without parlour, lauren, freddie, pires and Gio. there is two world class players, and three solid players all missing and WE are ripping the league to pieces now. when all of those players are fit we will be just about unstopable. + you only have two good strikers and one joke striker.
and how much money have you spent? more than 70 million on three players? when all your players are fit ill admit you are a very good team but your squad is just not good or deep enough.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2002, 12:18:07 PM »
Bez - We are the best team in the Premiership in central midfield.  Keane, Scholes, Butt and Veron are all great players.  That is 4 players for 2 places.  So how is our cover in that area bad?  Plus we have Stewart.  

Joachim - Butt was injured around the 60th minute mark.  He was replaced by Chadwick, Beckham accompanied Neville P in the centre of mid and Chadwick went out wide.  Then the game turned Leed's way.

I thought van Nistelrooy was our best player yesterday, why did he get subbed for Forlan?  Only Fergie knows.

Arsenal are the best team equipped for the Premiership.  We are a European style team now, and we will go farther in the Champs League than Arsenal.

We lost our soul when we bought Veron, and that's the truth.  don't give me any Jaap Stam bullshit because Blanc st 36 was better than Stam at 29.  And I watched both of those players every game and I can tell you thats the truth, Stam's only good season was the treble season.  He was lost without ronny J.