Author Topic: i dont like wrestling  (Read 424 times)

Dr._Funkenstein

Re:i dont like wrestling
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2003, 08:44:04 AM »
I liked it as a kid (it was kinda hard to watch it here in Switzerland... German television used to air it way too late in the evening for a youngster like me back then). But now it doesn't interest me at all.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2003, 09:49:51 AM »
wtf? Since when is the Rock being called the next action hero? lol smells like some bullshit.

I used to watch this back when I was 11.....and i was changing channels and I told my homegirl..."lets see the bullshit wrestling has these days" and guess what was on it?  HUlk Hogan dressed up in the U.S.A colors getting a lie detector test ...and one of the questions was "is he hulk hogan?" and he said no im so so america and it came out he wasnt lying......man can u get any cornier than that? Seriously

Don Breezio

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2003, 11:59:24 AM »
wtf? Since when is the Rock being called the next action hero? lol smells like some bullshit.
LMAO..now you get what i was talkin about about the ppl obsessed with it...they'll say anything to defend it...anwayz...wrestling aint shit...it never has been shit...and it never will be shit...sweaty guys all over each other just isnt something i wanna see...

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2003, 12:01:38 PM »
You go tell a wrestler who has broke their neck in the ring or suffered a career ending injury or tell the family of a wrestler who has died in the ring that wrestling is fake.

The results are known in advance, but between the time when the match starts and the match ends, there's nothing fake. They're Athletes

Don Breezio

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2003, 12:05:05 PM »
if its planned its fake...there are no ways to fake basketball or baseball...if you pre-determine the ending its fake. just cuz they actually do athletic things in that time doesnt mean its real or its even a sport...real wrestling is the type of shit you see in school gyms and thats how wrestling should be even though i dont see the point in that...

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2003, 12:16:58 PM »
So you would rather see guys hugging each other and tossing each other around.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2003, 03:43:42 PM »
You go tell a wrestler who has broke their neck in the ring or suffered a career ending injury or tell the family of a wrestler who has died in the ring that wrestling is fake.

The results are known in advance, but between the time when the match starts and the match ends, there's nothing fake. They're Athletes

so when they punch eachother in the face, and miss by 2 feet...and the guy gettin hit still falls to the ground, thats real? lol. It IS fake. Yes, people get hurt...on accident. Theyre not REALLY fighting eachother. Just a little secret the rest of us know about wrestling...lol

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2003, 05:27:46 PM »
Did you see what Hardcore Bob Holly did to that kid on Tough Enough during their match? Those were real kicks and real punches.

If it is completely fake like you say, how come only a few amount can do it? If something is completely fake then a lot more people would be doing that activity wouldn't they?

Bigg AG

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2003, 05:39:16 PM »
Did you see what Hardcore Bob Holly did to that kid on Tough Enough during their match? Those were real kicks and real punches.

If it is completely fake like you say, how come only a few amount can do it? If something is completely fake then a lot more people would be doing that activity wouldn't they?

::)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2003, 05:40:44 PM »

if they were "Really hitting eachother", and really piledriving eachother into the ground...there would be at least one dead wrestler per night. There isnt. U know why? Cus its FAKE!!!!! lol. When they get "hurt", its an accident. If u script a fight, and have a winner picked before hand...and the wrestlers are trained to NOT hurt eachother...guess what, its fake!

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2003, 05:55:20 PM »

if they were "Really hitting eachother", and really piledriving eachother into the ground...there would be at least one dead wrestler per night. There isnt. U know why? Cus its FAKE!!!!! lol. When they get "hurt", its an accident. If u script a fight, and have a winner picked before hand...and the wrestlers are trained to NOT hurt eachother...guess what, its fake!

Do you know how many guys have injuried the neck and now can't walk becasuse of the piledriver? And I bet you that you would get injuried easily in a wrestling match because you don't know anything about it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2003, 06:04:12 PM »

Do you know how many guys have injuried the neck and now can't walk becasuse of the piledriver? And I bet you that you would get injuried easily in a wrestling match because you don't know anything about it.

you dont understand. The fact that people have gotten injured, doesnt make it REAL. They are getting hurt, because of an ACCIDENT. The piledriver wasnt done correctly. If it was real, EVERY piledriver would result in a broken neck. How is this hard to understand? lol

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I Am No One But The Thing Which You Fear!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2003, 10:13:15 PM »
to me it used to be the best shit ever but then as mick, austin , the Rock started to leave it was wasnt so great as it used to be even though its become very gay with all the drama and shit i still sometimes watch it from time to time becuase one day if i would like to be a pro wrestler here or in japan like mick foley and terry funk.

end gigaganon

There Is Nothing I Can't Do, That I Can Try To Get Done.....

BigBaller24

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2003, 10:58:01 PM »
I use 2 like it back when D-X was around but i just watch it now when i have nothing else 2 do...but its getting cool with kane heating it up...but i still dont like it like i use 2