Author Topic: Seether & Nirvana...  (Read 146 times)

Don Breezio

Seether & Nirvana...
« on: July 15, 2003, 04:01:59 PM »
ok if anyone has heard their new track "Driven Under"...i heard it yesterday...i was trying to figure out why it seemed so familiar...at first i thought it was cuz i have the cd...then i realized i have had the seether cd for months and never listened to it...so that cant be it...ironically i am listening to it now...but i figured out why it seemed familiar...it really really has a nirvana like feel to it dont you think? it sounds like a track that kurt kobain coulda been on...and now listening to the cd...seether and nirvana arent that far apart...yes i would definetely say nirvana is way better. but seether is great. their style is different than nirvana's but it brings back that feeling you got when you would listen to an album like nevermind...only difference is seether has a lot more screaming in the album (unfortunately)...even though it is a really good album...anyone else feel me on the seether/nirvana comparison?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:Seether & Nirvana...
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2003, 04:04:32 PM »
no

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2003, 11:54:43 PM »
theres seriously nobody feelin me on this shit? i must be going out of my damn mind! lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2003, 12:46:10 AM »
you'll get the same feeling from ALOT of bands in the nu-alt-metal genre,lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2003, 12:49:20 AM »
none have reminded me so much in style and especially in voice of nirvana though.