Author Topic: To Tone and his Heavyweight title  (Read 167 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
To Tone and his Heavyweight title
« on: July 23, 2003, 09:14:16 PM »
Alright Tone, like two or three months ago you were suppose to battle Rod in a battle of huge shit talkers. Anyways, that never happened. And you are also the Heavyweight champion, and originally, the champ was suppose to defend his title at least once a month. That ain't happening. Now Rod is challenging you to a title match, and the WCC Cup is far from over. So I say this, you and Rod battle, during the Cup finals, and the winner gets the Cup winner. We need a champion that defends against challengers, and doesn't back down from no one. What we got is an over cocky champ that thinks his too good for anybody. Rod oftered to retire if he loses. So let it be. Respond, or risk being the first champion to be stripped. I know you don't have insperation to battle, but you are the champ.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:To Tone and his Heavyweight title
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2003, 01:22:37 AM »
daaaaamn theres too much sticky shit in here, take some down!

kick ass album

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2003, 01:43:31 AM »
first off, dont speak on what u dont know dogg. I dont think no one is worthy. I just dont think Rod is. Pr1mo...yes...Blade...yes...I-Bo...yes...Kill...yes...Sinister...yes...etc. Theres a lot of worthy challengers. U dont decide who i battle, and dont battle man. Dont let this lil mod thing go to yur head homie, theres more then just u...i know yur dying for me to battle Elite members, hoping that one will beat me and yall can git this lil title. And thas yur ONLY motivation in giving a fuk whether i battle Rod or not. I battle Rod, beat him...then i battle another member of Elite frum tha Cup. Should i jus battle yur whole fukin crew to make u bitches happy? LOL...fine...then thas how itz gonna go. Fuk ALLLLLLLLL u muthafukaz. Rod can be first, or second, or whateva...i dont give a shit. But as long as i keep winning, im runnin yah whole crew...and if i beat Rod, he's retired.

Peace tha fuk OUT...bitchez...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2003, 01:45:50 AM »
BTW, i made this unsticky. There IS way too much sticky shit up here cloggin up tha forum...

Ill set up a new thread...verses Rod, he can recycle his lil prewrite that he had frum before. Itz all good...ill set up tha thread tomorrow...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2003, 01:26:04 PM »
Pr1mo...yes...Blade...yes...I-Bo...yes...Kill...yes...Sinister...yes...etc.

All but Sinister are inactive. And Rod won the WCC Cup, is in the Hall of Fame, and is one half of the tag champions, what more do you want. If he doesn't deserve a shot, then who does? You are real picky for a man that doesn't defend the title much. You were a great Watahh and Middleweight champion. What happened?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2003, 01:33:04 PM »
All but Sinister are inactive. And Rod won the WCC Cup, is in the Hall of Fame, and is one half of the tag champions, what more do you want. If he doesn't deserve a shot, then who does? You are real picky for a man that doesn't defend the title much.

EXACTLY.....why U naming muthafucaz that are NEVER around anymore.....Dats tha pussy in U.....pussy shit.....people that deserve a shot at this state of tha board are people like Mack, Vito, Sinister etc.....but they aint even got no titles, they deserve it skill-wise & tha fact that they active damm near everyday.....

Me? I been deservin it 4 ever.....check tha history, but I DONT GIVE A FUCK! It aint even about that title with me.....It's Me v.s U.....set tha thread up.....3 months over due.....I hope U finally done with writing yur 5 bars a month.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2003, 01:42:25 PM »
All but Sinister are inactive. And Rod won the WCC Cup, is in the Hall of Fame, and is one half of the tag champions, what more do you want. If he doesn't deserve a shot, then who does? You are real picky for a man that doesn't defend the title much.

EXACTLY.....why U naming muthafucaz that are NEVER around anymore.....Dats tha pussy in U.....pussy shit.....people that deserve a shot at this state of tha board are people like Mack, Vito, Sinister etc.....but they aint even got no titles, they deserve it skill-wise & tha fact that they active damm near everyday.....

in case u didnt see tha "etc." at the end of mah sentence...check again. I honestly think, in yur whole crew u are the last to deserve a shot. But like i said, fukit...ill jus battle all of u so Elite can have the best opportunity to get tha title. *Clapping for the bitchin ass Elite Crew*!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2003, 01:45:41 PM »
Enough talkin LEWIS.......c'mon, let's do this.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!