Author Topic: Slum Village - Vol.2  (Read 100 times)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
Slum Village - Vol.2
« on: July 15, 2003, 10:58:53 PM »
everywhere i go i read reviews that this album is CLASSIC and i like Jay Dee's production (especially on Common's Like Water for Chocolate)
so am i missing out on anything???  i ask cause i havent heard these guys mentioned alot in here

Don Breezio

Re:Slum Village - Vol.2
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2003, 11:01:02 PM »
ive never heard a full album by them...ive actually only heard 1 or 2 songs....but from what i've heard of them theyre pretty dope

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re:Slum Village - Vol.2
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2003, 07:10:24 AM »
yes this is a classic..j dilla is the most underrated producer in the game..no one can switch up styles like he can..his bass lines are sick too..
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris