Author Topic: Premier League Results - 4  (Read 186 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Premier League Results - 4
« on: September 04, 2002, 07:28:04 AM »
Saturday

Birmingham 2 - 1 Leeds
Man City 3 - 1 Everton
Middlesbrough 1 - 0 Blackburn
Spurs 2 - 1 Southampton
Sunderland 1 - 1 Man Utd
WBA 1 - 0 Fulham
West Ham 0 - 2 Charlton

Sunday

Bolton 1 - 0 Villa (Bye bye Villa)
Chelsea 1 - 1 Arsenal

Monday

Liverpool 2 - 2 Newcastle

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Premier League Results - 4
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2002, 08:59:41 AM »

Chelsea 1 - 1 Arsenal

shit, i cant really remember the game now, was too pissed. Toure is the man and the ref is a tosser. shit game really, was more exciting on the kings road after the game, arsenal defo gave more than we got of the chelscum fans, me and my mate got a chacein from a mob of skin heads, probably ex-headhunters, lost them in the tube thank god.

Jome

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2002, 09:17:15 AM »
You should start posting the TABLE too, at least in these dayz  :D ;D

Joachim

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2002, 09:56:56 AM »

Chelsea 1 - 1 Arsenal

D'Urso was shite throughout, Paddy walked wrongly and Wiltord was lucky not too, both linesmen were completely off. I'm losing faith in the FA and the officials, for real.

Other then that, Vieira and Gilbert were at fault for their goal, neither tracked Gudjohnsen who threw Seamo's positioning and the ball bounced in. Then Vieira walked and Gilbert, Toure and Parlour stepped it up and we proved why we're champions, a superb cross from Ashley to Wiltord who volleyed at the ground, the ball bounced up and Toure nodded home, then we sat back when we could've easily won.

Toure, Sol and Gilberto were all brilliant. We should've won but we sat back after we equalised and humoured Chelsea's attacks while Sol won everything that came near our box, he's brilliant.

bez

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2002, 10:31:49 AM »
You are totally right about the ref's and linesmen.  I know its a long shot but I would love to see players from the past as ref's and linemen.  I dont really think the officals actually understand the game these days.  I think the Viera sending off was a discrace and I am actually more pissed cos the ref has decided not to look at the video to see if he fucked up or not.  The first challenged that he got booked for was fucked up because I felt that he went in for the ball, ok he didnt get it but its not like he went thru the player, if anything the player ran into him and made it look like he had fouled him.  The 2nd ok it was late and it was proberly a booking but still I think whats his name, Gronkjar made a meal of it.  As for Roy Keane, I have lost total respect for this dick head, Mcateer should of been booked because it was a fucked up challenged but I hate the way he reacts as if he is so fucking solid.  He kicked off  on Phil Neville cos he didnt want him getting send off and then he go's and gets sent off for besically being a prik.  I cant stand the cunt.  

And as for Everton all I am saying is this.  1st goal was a deflection, 2nd goal was shit defending and same with the 3rd.  We need to sort it out at the back if we are going to survive this prem campaign.