Author Topic: Is Aftermath REALLY indepedant?  (Read 421 times)

Don Seer

Re:Is Aftermath REALLY indepedant?
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2003, 05:36:57 AM »
Its called capitalism.   :-\

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2003, 05:46:17 AM »
tru dat, but whats even more fucked is that obies gettin released over ra, i mean i dunno if its still jimmy or paul rosenburg who gives the go ahead for shady recs releases but it seems like they'll say yes to anything comin from eminem yet dres actin like a lil bitch if this is all true...........maybe its dre who doesnt wanna release it, i dunno, but if this aint no lil stunt and shits true, pure wackness...........obie, 50,D Muthafuckin 12 over rakim...........bitch pleez, shits embarassin

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2003, 04:47:24 PM »
yeah that makes me wonder...

there is Shady/Interscope

Now there is G-Unit/Interscope..
now i know 50cent is a hard headed mutha........jimmy try to say NO to him......he might get clapped.......i dont think jimmy can take nine like 50...
lol im just playing....
but for real...i like dre as a producer when he Actually does release shit.....but as far as being able to release what he wants.....yeah he is getting FUCKED

when did it all start.....................

the WARRENG   G  song with DRE, where he couldnt do the video or something......

shit.......if dre really doesnt own aftermath.....he is smart....................capitalism is correct........i figure dre just cares about his masters...as long as he owns them....and gets a percentage.....

come on now..he has a gang of shit in his vault, that will never see the light of day......u never hear his shit being bootlegged....he must be doing something right........

and interscope knows if dre was to leave..........any major would be happy to give dre what he is looking for...

but at the same time.......independent is best in my eyes.........not like dre needs anymore money.....

Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

dexter

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2003, 04:56:54 PM »
Its called Business.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2003, 05:40:59 PM »
I think everybody's missing my point....I KNOW that Aftermath isn't it's OWN label, but a subsidary of Interscope.  The point I'm trying to make is that Dre couldn't do what he wanted at Death Row, so he left.  He goes develops Aftermath on his own so he can do what he wants as a label and what not.  It seems like he's worse off on Aftermath than he was on Death Row as far as releasing projects go.

Bigg AG

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2003, 05:45:04 PM »
I have said this once and imma say it again...DRE IS JIMMYS PUPPET!!!!

8)