Author Topic: diplomatic immunity is todays equivalent of..  (Read 313 times)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
diplomatic immunity is todays equivalent of..
« on: July 16, 2003, 01:05:57 PM »
..livin' proof by group home. an album laced with excellent production only to be brought down by poor mcs. sometimes i wonder how greatly these albums would be praised overall if they didn't contain lyrics that could be written by a child. i think lp could've been a top 5 album. preem was in his prime. just imagine jeru over those beats. :o
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:diplomatic immunity is todays equivalent of..
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2003, 01:27:07 PM »
..livin' proof by group home. an album laced with excellent production only to be brought down by poor mcs. sometimes i wonder how greatly these albums would be praised overall if they didn't contain lyrics that could be written by a child. i think lp could've been a top 5 album. preem was in his prime. just imagine jeru over those beats. :o

production is the only thing that held this album togerther. Juelz, Camron  &  Jimmey Jones are the worst emcees to ever pick up a mic.

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2003, 01:33:18 PM »

production is the only thing that held this album togerther. Juelz, Camron  &  Jimmey Jones are the worst emcees to ever pick up a mic.

i dont see why everyone hates on cam so much...ok i can see hating on juelz and jimmy jones cuz theyre not that good....but cam is dope...you cant tell me you werent feelin oh boy and hey ma...or Horse & Carriage or What Means The World To You when they came out...cam is dope...his track purple haze is off the hook and same with the song "yeo"...im guessing both of those will be on his new "Purple Haze" album...i cant wait for that shit...

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2003, 01:40:25 PM »

i dont see why everyone hates on cam so much...ok i can see hating on juelz and jimmy jones cuz theyre not that good....but cam is dope...you cant tell me you werent feelin oh boy and hey ma...or Horse & Carriage or What Means The World To You when they came out...cam is dope...his track purple haze is off the hook and same with the song "yeo"...im guessing both of those will be on his new "Purple Haze" album...i cant wait for that shit...

Camron fell off hard.  "What means the world to u" was the last song i was feelin from him. You cant even call him a lyricist no more. Benzino is more talented this him.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2003, 01:40:56 PM »
he had his moments on the album but overall he was just lazy. no one can say that he wasn't nice before tho.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2003, 01:45:11 PM »
he had his moments on the album but overall he was just lazy. no one can say that he wasn't nice before tho.

i love the whole "Come Home With Me" Album...that shit was fire...the songs "Oh Boy", "Hey Ma", "Welcome To NY City", On Fire Tonight"...and really every other track were dope...i love that album...and i would never call him a lyricist in the first place...but his style is dope as fuck

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2003, 02:00:07 PM »
garbage describes camron.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2003, 03:19:39 PM »
I hate this album...lol

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2003, 03:27:42 PM »

Jome

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2003, 05:33:39 PM »
garbage describes camron.

Then you must be ignorant.. I hate much of Cam'Ron's persona, but there's no denying that he brings heat to a lot of tracks.
I'm not a big Cam-fan, but to say that he's garbage.. then you might as well throw a whole bunch of other top rappers in the same category..

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2003, 02:30:19 PM »
I was listening to Livin' Proof the other day and really gave the lyrics a good listen for the first time and found myself in awe.  Some of the shit they were saying was fucking horrible but DJ Premier laced the whole album with hot beats.  I was thinking why the hell did Prime waste all these great beats on these two?