Lifestyle > Sports & Entertainment

New Hulk Hogan DVD

(1/3) > >>

Trauma-san:
Man, everybody go buy that dvd, "Hollywood Hulk Hogan: Hulk Still Rules".  That thing is the best wrestling dvd I've ever seen, it's got EVERYTHING on it.  Here's just some of the stuff they have:

a 1 hour long interview/rundown of his career, where he talks about Mr. Wonderful, Vince McMahon, Andre the Giant, The Rock, HHH, and the Macho Man.  He disses the Macho Man and Mr.Wonderful pretty bad, lol, but says it's just his side of the story, haha.  

Full Length matches of 15 of his most famous or rare events... including

Hogan Vs. The Rock
Hogan Vs. HHH
Hogan Vs. Andre the Giant @ Wrestlemania III in 1987
Hogan Vs. Andre the Giant @ Shea Stadium in 1980
Hogan Vs. Ted Dibiase, in Hogan's Debut WWWF Match in 1978
Hogan & Brutus Beefcake Vs. Zeus (Tiny Lister) and the Macho Man
Hogan Vs. The Undertaker
Hogan Vs. The Iron Shiek, to win his first WWf World Title
The 1990 Royal Rumble

and a ton others.  It's also got promos before about every match, showing his promos from the time... it's got footage of him showing Mean Gene how to workout from like 1983, it's got footage of him showing Vince McMahon how to eat properly, and take vitamins from around the same time, it's got the first promo from when he returned from the AWA and started Hulkamania in 1983, it's just got EVERYTHING, everything  you could imagine... some matches are missing, so I guess they're gonna do a part II, but this is an amazing dvd... It's over 6 hours long, on 2 discs.  

bez:
Dam sounds tits, although a big wrestling fan its proberly not something I would buy, I am too much of a clothes freak.

The Big Bad Ass:
That is great. I'll have to cop that. Yo Trauma, is the match with the Warrior on there, or were the matches you listed the only matches on the dvd?

The Big Bad Ass:
Oh, and where did you get it? Or do you even have it.

HBKid_Jr:
it is dope.  they dont have his wrestlemania match against savege an tha warrior,  but it is dope.  damn it HBK needs an 6 hour dvd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version