Author Topic: Don Breezio Hits 500 Posts!!!  (Read 481 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:Don Breezio Hits 500 Posts!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2003, 12:51:20 AM »
thank god!!! man WAS I sick of seein that same nas pic(and not even a good one) so much. goonow its better

yea...cuz your pic is awsome  ::) ::) ::)

At least he changed it. Did you see the one he had before this? Well, I'm not gonna comment on it, but it was truely an ugly sight.

i dont think i saw it...what was it?

Ok I lowered the position of the pic so you have time to put your food away in case you're eating. Make sure you don't have a full stomach, heart problems, or anything that would cause a sudden attack on your body. Now hold your breath and scroll down and be ready.....

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Bigg AG

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2003, 01:24:52 AM »
this is 10 times worse....

its like  whole bunch of quaks in 1 room.... i feel sorry for tha person who had to takes tha pictures... im out!!!

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2003, 04:41:20 AM »
Congrats bro  8)

Well done on hitting the 500...look for more to come!

Thanks for the shoutout  :-*

Pe@cE

bez

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2003, 05:17:35 AM »
LOL....thanks for addin me me.

Congrats lidddd, keep posting (you aint a slut no more) :)

Don Breezio

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2003, 12:39:55 PM »
thank god!!! man WAS I sick of seein that same nas pic(and not even a good one) so much. goonow its better

At least he changed it. Did you see the one he had before this? Well, I'm not gonna comment on it, but it was truely an ugly sight.

Ok I lowered the position of the pic so you have time to put your food away in case you're eating. Make sure you don't have a full stomach, heart problems, or anything that would cause a sudden attack on your body. Now hold your breath and scroll down and be ready.....

yes i did see that...i didnt think that was his cuz then his name was stoner quake and now its big crotch or some shit...anywayz...oh well...too much beef on this board already

Quakaveli

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2003, 12:42:10 PM »

yes i did see that...i didnt think that was his cuz then his name was stoner quake and now its big crotch or some shit...anywayz...oh well...too much beef on this board already

big crotch? tryin to start shit? just shut the fuck up hypocrit

Don Breezio

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2003, 12:45:40 PM »

lmao...hipocrit? arent u the hindu guy who is now claiming to be mexican? so what is it towels or sombrero's?

Quakaveli

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2003, 12:47:37 PM »

lmao...hipocrit? arent u the hindu guy who is now claiming to be mexican? so what is it towels or sombrero's?

and that makes me a hypocrit?? lol...

Anyway I aint claimin to be a mexican genius, Im tryin to imitate and clown on Bigg AG.. ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2003, 12:59:23 PM »

Anyway I aint claimin to be a mexican genius, Im tryin to imitate and clown on Bigg AG.. ::)

man you guys all got too much beef...why dont you all just shut the fuck up and get along...shit your even ruining my 500 posts thread...seriously...not everything needs to turn into beef...and i told u before i dont have a problem with you i just think you choose awful names.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2003, 01:10:39 PM »
congrats and it was no problem sending the song.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Quakaveli

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2003, 01:16:26 PM »

man you guys all got too much beef...why dont you all just shut the fuck up and get along...shit your even ruining my 500 posts thread...seriously...not everything needs to turn into beef...and i told u before i dont have a problem with you i just think you choose awful names.

comming from the guy who called me "big crotch"...if U dont want shit in ur thread then show some respect fool, when u say something dumb like that it doesnt take a genius to figure out someones gonna respsond ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2003, 01:27:57 PM »

comming from the guy who called me "big crotch"...if U dont want shit in ur thread then show some respect fool, when u say something dumb like that it doesnt take a genius to figure out someones gonna respsond ::)

obviously doesnt take a genius to respond either  ::)