Author Topic: american and uk car stereos is there a difference?  (Read 124 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
american and uk car stereos is there a difference?
« on: July 15, 2003, 02:28:43 AM »
i been lookin on the net for a new head unit and british sites r much more expensive than foreign competetors. i was wonderin if there is any difference cos the models have slightly different names for example oiver here one of the ones i'm interested in is JVC KD-LH 2000 R (lowest price £229) in america its called JVC KD-LH 2000 (lowest price who ships internationally $270 + shipping(£173.5))

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

elneckio

Re:american and uk car stereos is there a difference?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2003, 10:27:35 AM »
If you end up paying import duty on it then it will be close to the uk price anyway, and if its got any problems then shipping back would cost an arm and a leg.  

I'd stick with the uk one.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2003, 10:27:45 AM by elneckio »
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2003, 03:19:03 PM »
American speakers sound much better playing country/bluegrass where as UK speakers sound much better when playing bad house/trance music...

;)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2003, 01:54:10 PM »
American speakers sound much better playing country/bluegrass where as UK speakers sound much better when playing bad house/trance music...

;)
whats speakers got to do with the head unit i'm buying?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?