Author Topic: The hate or appreciate Noreaga thread  (Read 719 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Coolest/Gayest rapper in musicvideoz
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2003, 12:50:52 PM »
Why did u try to erase this thread Don Breezio?

i didnt...i dont have the power to erase things...im wondering how it got to be "the hate/appreciate noreaga thread" started by me...when the first time i've ever seen this thread was now and this is like 6 threads combined into 1? im confused but i think this thread is about done...someone wanna lock this shit?

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:The hate or appreciate Noreaga thread
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2003, 12:59:09 PM »
Jome must have done it

Jome

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2003, 06:49:03 PM »
Yeah, that fucka Jome did it..
Tried to get a serious convo about musicvidz but Realizm turned it into hating on Noreaga instead.
Check his files Realizm.. how much Noreaga have you heard really ?

Don Breezio

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2003, 09:56:47 PM »
Tried to get a serious convo about musicvidz but Realizm turned it into hating on Noreaga instead.

lmao...i think krimson kinda started it cuz before i said something every single post he had had something to do with noreaga...realizm just turned it from arguing with krimson about his obsession into hating krimson's new favorite rapper lol...either way...turning this thread into its title...i have to appreciate noreaga for one reason and one reason only...Superthug...dope track...downloaded the video today...hadnt seen it in years so it was nice and nostalgic...that track will always be a classic in my book though.

Bigg AG

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2003, 11:09:07 PM »
hate....

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2003, 11:12:41 PM »

lmao...i think krimson kinda started it cuz before i said something every single post he had had something to do with noreaga...realizm just turned it from arguing with krimson about his obsession into hating krimson's new favorite rapper lol...either way...turning this thread into its title...i have to appreciate noreaga for one reason and one reason only...Superthug...dope track...downloaded the video today...hadnt seen it in years so it was nice and nostalgic...that track will always be a classic in my book though.

Nah man I've always liked Noreaga...its just I been listening to one of his cds lately and was like  :o....but I've always liked him....

Jome

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2003, 11:39:11 PM »
..i have to appreciate noreaga for one reason and one reason only...Superthug...dope track...downloaded the video today...hadnt seen it in years so it was nice and nostalgic...that track will always be a classic in my book though.

How about..

Blood Money 1, 2 & 3
T.O.N.Y.
Halfway Thugs 1 and 2
L.A., L.A.
Banned From TV
Cocaine Business (Hysteria)
Oh No
Invincible (Prod. by Premo)
Bang Bang
Y'All Don't Wanna
B EZ
Gunz In Da Air
Don't Know Nobody
Mr. CEO
Grimey
Head Bussa
Reunion
Stompdashitoutu feat. M.O.P.
My Life (Remix) feat. Kool G Rap
Come Thru feat. Styles
Shut 'Em Down (Remix)
Capicu
You cant kill me
Cheers
Ayo
What's yo name

Noreaga got so many classic tracks it's not even funny..
"Superthug" isn't even the best.
But most people hating on him have probably only heard "Grimey - God's favorite", and that's not much to go by, it's quite average.. it got club-bangers, but not much more.

Don Breezio

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2003, 11:42:04 PM »
..i have to appreciate noreaga for one reason and one reason only...Superthug...dope track...downloaded the video today...hadnt seen it in years so it was nice and nostalgic...that track will always be a classic in my book though.

How about..

Blood Money 1, 2 & 3
T.O.N.Y.
Halfway Thugs 1 and 2
L.A., L.A.
Banned From TV
Cocaine Business (Hysteria)
Oh No
Invincible (Prod. by Premo)
Bang Bang
Y'All Don't Wanna
B EZ
Gunz In Da Air
Don't Know Nobody
Mr. CEO
Grimey
Head Bussa
Reunion
Stompdashitoutu feat. M.O.P.
My Life (Remix) feat. Kool G Rap
Come Thru feat. Styles
Shut 'Em Down (Remix)
Capicu
You cant kill me
Cheers
Ayo
What's yo name

Noreaga got so many classic tracks it's not even funny..
"Superthug" isn't even the best.
But most people hating on him have probably only heard "Grimey - God's favorite", and that's not much to go by, it's quite average.. it got club-bangers, but not much more.

i didnt mean he doesnt have other classics...i just meant superthug is my favorite and always will be...actually i've heard grimey (got it bootlegged hella early)...didnt like it at all really...had a couple dope tracks...nothin special...his old shit is off the hook though...

Jome

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2003, 12:03:01 AM »

..i have to appreciate noreaga for one reason and one reason only...Superthug..

TO:

i didnt mean he doesnt have other classics...i just meant superthug is my favorite and always will be..

Now THERE'S a difference...  8)

Don Breezio

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2003, 12:05:05 AM »

..i have to appreciate noreaga for one reason and one reason only...Superthug..

TO:

i didnt mean he doesnt have other classics...i just meant superthug is my favorite and always will be..

Now THERE'S a difference...  8)

again not what i meant...nore does have classics...but in my opinion he has nothing better than superthug...to me that was an instant classic and it was the whole reason i got into noreaga in the first place.