Author Topic: Tha G-Spot Is A Piece Of Shit!  (Read 486 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Tha G-Spot Is A Piece Of Shit!
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2003, 11:17:55 PM »
guess i just didnt pay attention...but its fuckin retarded

no one had a problem till u came dogg, im not trying to start nun but if u dont like it then get out lol... or jus ignore tha G-Spot its ebtter then spreading it all over tha board right??? im out!!!

lmao...the kid tryin to start all the beef is tellin me im the problem...anyone else find that funny as shit?

i didnt say u are tha problem i said that u have aproblem so shut up and put mauzips dicc bacc in ur mouth... im out!!!

lmao..yes mauzips dick is in my mouth...his dick is so big it reaches all the way from the netherlands to washington state...good goin' mauz...anywayz...this kid  ::) is exactly waht im talkin about on tha g-spot...we got dumbasses like him in here fuckin every post up startin some shit...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2003, 11:23:29 PM »
Mannnnnn, U fuckin newbies fucked this place up......

"Anything Goes" use 2 be DA SHIT.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Bigg AG

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2003, 11:24:47 PM »

no one had a problem till u came dogg, im not trying to start nun but if u dont like it then get out lol... or jus ignore tha G-Spot its ebtter then spreading it all over tha board right??? im out!!!

lmao...the kid tryin to start all the beef is tellin me im the problem...anyone else find that funny as shit?

i didnt say u are tha problem i said that u have aproblem so shut up and put mauzips dicc bacc in ur mouth... im out!!!

lmao..yes mauzips dick is in my mouth...his dick is so big it reaches all the way from the netherlands to washington state...good goin' mauz...anywayz...this kid  ::) is exactly waht im talkin about on tha g-spot...we got dumbasses like him in here fuckin every post up startin some shit...

are u fuccing gay...?everyone knows u and mauzip got sumthing going on so u need to shut tha fucc up and stop bitching... all ur doing is crying if u dont like it get tah fucc out... damn...

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2003, 11:27:55 PM »

are u fuccing gay...?everyone knows u and mauzip got sumthing going on so u need to shut tha fucc up and stop bitching... all ur doing is crying if u dont like it get tah fucc out... damn...

*contemplates on wasting time replying to this faggot*
*decides it wouldnt be worth his while*
*waits for a stupid ass comment*

pappy

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2003, 11:35:40 PM »
remember when this section used to be the shit.  b4 we had the sports forum an TOT all the serious topics were coming here an stuff.  when did this section turn to shit

Don Breezio

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2003, 11:38:45 PM »
remember when this section used to be the shit.  b4 we had the sports forum an TOT all the serious topics were coming here an stuff.  when did this section turn to shit

see i wasnt here then...but when i signed up a couple months ago it seemed like this section was just for fun and there wasnt a whole lot of bullshit in it....now its just plain fucked up and gay...there are a lot of good topics that come in here but they all get fucked up by...certain people  ::) ::) ::)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2003, 11:39:24 PM by Don Breezio »

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2003, 11:42:03 PM »
i dont understand what everyones obsession with sucking dick is either...seems like thats everyones diss in their beefs...they say something like "get (whoevers) dick outta your mouth" or something like that...like a few posts ago when bigg gay g said that to me about mauzip...cuz im pretty sure mauzips dick isnt 10,000 miles long and stretches overseas  ::) ...i mean seriously...if beef in here was intelligent...it would be fun to come in here and read it...but its like a chick fight in here...i'm waiting for cyber hair-pulling to start  ::)

Bigg AG

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2003, 11:45:49 PM »
i dont understand what everyones obsession with sucking dick is either...seems like thats everyones diss in their beefs...they say something like "get (whoevers) dick outta your mouth" or something like that...like a few posts ago when bigg gay g said that to me about mauzip...cuz im pretty sure mauzips dick isnt 10,000 miles long and stretches overseas  ::) ...i mean seriously...if beef in here was intelligent...it would be fun to come in here and read it...but its like a chick fight in here...i'm waiting for cyber hair-pulling to start  ::)

lmao u act like u been here and u own tha place like i said before Don Bitchiio get tha fucc out if u dont like it... im out!!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2003, 11:49:34 PM »

lmao u act like u been here and u own tha place like i said before Don Bitchiio get tha fucc out if u dont like it... im out!!!

lmao...this kid has less posts than i do and hes tellin me to get the fuck out...arent you the one who IM'd me yesterday begging me to stop beefing with you...lmao...i never even had beef with you...you just post stupid shit about me so i decided to give it back...and yet you IM me begging me to stop...you always say how you have no one to impress online but you IM'd me earlier today too wanting me to go check out your 'cool new topic' or some shit...man your a dipshit...end of story...this will be my last post directed towards bigg gay g or bigg fAG or whatever your name is...so in the words of some guy who has nothing better to do than try to start internet beefs...IM OUT!

Bigg AG

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2003, 11:54:58 PM »
i asked u once dogg.... so i wouldnt get banned cuzz i was on overseers bad side yesterday... u claim to have no beef but yet u are attaccing me in ever post jus like AC Grundy use to... i dont have as much posts as u cuzz have u ever wondered maybe i got a life??? u imed me first with ur new topic u said "im makineg a new topic i think tha board will like" or sum bullshyt and tehn gave me a link did u not??? im out!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2003, 12:10:26 AM »
arent you the one who IM'd me yesterday begging me to stop beefing with you...lmao...

LMAO he said the same thing to me the other night, and then when I was being sarcastic tellin him "yeah v suhd b homiez cuzz!" he posts it in his sig..dumbass

u ever wondered maybe i got a life???

ALL THE TIME, GAY G, ALL THE TIME.

Oh yeah everyone please stop "attaccin him", hes my bigg homie :D!!! im out!!!

Bigg AG

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2003, 12:18:01 AM »
yeah quak i am ur bigg homie cuzz i probably wiegh more then u... and me and jamal were fuccing with u do u rememebr what i said in tha end of tha convo??? im out!!!

Liquid-Cannabis

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2003, 05:51:42 AM »
BIG A.G or shud i say SMALL A.G, DON BREEZIO was only tryin to get his point across about this forum being shit an then u start to hate,god man ure a trick thats all i can say,and u actually look like a little bitch as well that holds the heat an passes it to nex man,god man either shut up or find sumthin to entertain ure self with like...errm standin on corners husslin yo bitch ass to faggs that pay nothin more than 1dollar for yo skank bitch made lookin ass.

M3GA

PEACE

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2003, 06:36:41 AM »
anything goes used to be so dope i loved toms stories.. doggy had some classsic posts too lol
remember my friday night story when i was in the cinema got stabbed wit that knife and then i was at my place with this hot chick but my leg was hurtin bad as hell? lmao that was a funny night i wont forget that
« Last Edit: July 17, 2003, 06:37:55 AM by Nima »

PLANT

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2003, 07:50:42 AM »
People are really hypocrites, Im not trying to start anything but replying to this, and Im only going to post once, but I hope no offence is taken from anyone.  The problem is right under your nose, Don Breezio makes a thread like this and ends up replying 2439898 times because he gets in an argument with someone (bigg AG!!!) who wants to reply 2478989 times also.  And the downward spiral starts, its like that in almost every thread.  People just say stupid shit for no reason, and the threads get all fucked up and clutterd with stupid posts that usually have nothing to do with the topic the're replying on.  My Two Cents anyway, hope no offence was taken :-\