Author Topic: Bubba Sparxxx On Em Comparisons, Joins "White Boyz Can't Rap" Tour  (Read 134 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Bubba Sparxxx On Em Comparisons, Joins "White Boyz Can't Rap" Tour
By Nolan Strong
Date: 7/16/2003 3:31PM

As rapper Bubba Sparxxx prepares to release his sophomore set, Deliverance, he is hitting the road to promote the release and reacquaint himself to fans, after somewhat of a hiatus.

"People have been asking me 'where have you been and what took you so long?' In this day and age, people are putting out an album every year. That not something I'm going to do," Sparxxx told AllHipHop.com.

Sparxxx hopes to lose the comparisons made between himself and rapper Eminem with this release, saying that the only thing the two have in common is their skin color.

"Anybody with common sense know that the similarities between me and Eminem begin and end with the simple fact that we are white," Sparxxx said. "I mean we don't look alike, we don't sound alike, we come from different parts of the country. We got different perspectives on what we think hip-hop should be. I have tremendous amount of respect for Em, but it just got kinda tired."

Sparxxx is showing solidarity with his southern brethren, by joining the "White Boyz Can't Rap" tour, which kicks off in Louisville, Kentucky.

Sparxxx, Haystak, Bukshot, T-Bo, CWB, Flexxx and The Burnaz will embark on a 15 date tour of the Midwest and the South on August 2.

In addition to the tour, Bubba is hosting local "Bubba-Q's" with local radio stations across the country.

Dates for the "White Boyz Can't Rap" tour are as followed and subject to change:

Louisville, KY Aug. 2
Lexington, KY Aug. 3
Panama City, FL. Aug. 12
Bowling Green, Ky Aug. 14
Nashville,TN Aug. 15
Murfreesboro, TN Aug. 16
Knoxville, TN Aug. 22
Cincinnati, OH Aug. 23
Indianapolis, IN Aug. 24
Bloomington, IN Aug. 28
Fort Wayne, IN Aug. 29
Chicago, IL Aug. 30
Greenville, SC Sept. 4
Augusta, GA Sept. 5
Macon, GA Sept. 6

Source: allhiphop

Don Breezio

Re:Bubba Sparxxx On Em Comparisons, Joins "White Boyz Can't Rap" Tour
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2003, 10:16:47 PM »
nice article...lmao at the name of the tour...i like it...bubba's new track "Deliverance" is tight

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2003, 10:20:55 PM »
nice article...lmao at the name of the tour...i like it...bubba's new track "Deliverance" is tight

Yeah that title had me rollin, funny ass title and I still wanna hear that Deliverance song....the only one I've heard was Jimmy Mathis and I love that track...

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2003, 11:05:42 PM »

Yeah that title had me rollin, funny ass title and I still wanna hear that Deliverance song....the only one I've heard was Jimmy Mathis and I love that track...

u can get it on kazaa or i can send it to you...