Author Topic: Question to everyone here.  (Read 564 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Question to everyone here.
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2003, 03:13:24 AM »
Whas tha difference between a mexican and a...naw nevamind, bad timing. lol j/k

naw but i feel u M-Dizzle. Even tho yur an Elite bitch, u right about shit lol. Tech's been labled a racist for the longest, even Infinite (a white guy) is called racist, for talking bad about "the whiteman" lol. But Mexican jokes seem to just be, "comedy" on here. On sum real shit tho, if u think its bad for yall...check how acceptable it is to diss Asians on here. But fukit, its always gonna be that way on here prolly. Sub Z can have a completely racist avator and name, and its fine. If anything, that typa shit needs to be banned. But oh well. The people who have less here to defend themselves, get the worst hate thrown at em. Takes a brave muhafucka to be racist on the internet  ::)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2003, 03:21:36 AM »
The odds are about as high as your sister fucking guys from the board.

Yes, since you know me in real life huh? You fuckin fatass get the fuck off my nuts. Go fuck your sister, tell her you're from WCC and you're guaranteed to get some.

first, you make a comment about pink, who you clearly dont know in real life.
then you contradict yourself when someone else makes a similar comment by saying "you dont know me in real life".
thats all i shall say in this thread.

kick ass album

Bigg AG

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2003, 03:32:17 AM »

Yes, since you know me in real life huh? You fuckin fatass get the fuck off my nuts. Go fuck your sister, tell her you're from WCC and you're guaranteed to get some.

then you contradict yourself when someone else makes a similar comment by saying "you dont know me in real life".

yeah because you have nothing better to reply too...

Bigg AG

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2003, 03:34:52 AM »
Welcome to G Spot ::)

Nobody cares that little retarded kids like AG and Jamal are running around idiotically dissing hindus with the worst and oldest stereotypes...u should be glad HP got banned and keep it at that.

look at ur fuccing advatar retard... im out!!!

i look good huh bigg homie? will u fucc me in da azz lik da otha crip niccaz u fucced yestyrdy! idk hiz naym waz tony or sumthin idk. im out!!!

lmao, if you cut that guys hair, give him a retarted mustache and coke bottle glasses, and if he gets cock eyed he might look like you... im out!!!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2003, 03:38:06 AM »

yeah because you have nothing better to reply too...

that was a pretty cheap shot.... i didnt even direct anything to you in this thread but you just had to try and diss me didnt you? it was just that jamal contradicting himself caught my attention.

kick ass album

Bigg AG

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2003, 03:41:17 AM »
i dissed you because i dont like you.... :)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2003, 03:43:48 AM »

you forgot the "im out!!!" you might wanna edit the post..... and why smile at me if u dont like me?

kick ass album

Bigg AG

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2003, 03:46:45 AM »

you forgot the "im out!!!" you might wanna edit the post..... and why smile at me if u dont like me?

I didnt addition my famous line "im out!!!" becuase i knew that you would reply and say something stupid... and check the other thread i replied maybe you can diss me better there... and i smile because i relized im arguing with an idiot.... and you know what? im out!!!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2003, 04:06:26 AM »

I didnt addition my famous line "im out!!!" becuase i knew that you would reply and say something stupid... and check the other thread i replied maybe you can diss me better there... and i smile because i relized im arguing with an idiot.... and you know what? im out!!!

LMFAO@ the 14 year old who was thinking about gettin a backyard job of a tattoo on his back calling me an idiot

kick ass album

Bigg AG

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2003, 04:08:41 AM »

LMFAO@ the 14 year old who was thinking about gettin a backyard job of a tattoo on his back calling me an idiot

Dont be mad because you mother probably wouldnt let you have one at my age...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2003, 04:11:41 AM »
uhhh..... my mother not letting me have one at my age is a good thing.... firstly because the tattoo will stretch over time.... secondly because its a waste of money.... thirdly because youre stuck with it for life unless you wanna fork out even more money to get it removed....

kick ass album

Bigg AG

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2003, 04:11:49 AM »
I'm surprised my Karma hasent decreased since those threads but im sure they will by the loyal dickrider of owen's...

Bigg AG

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2003, 04:13:39 AM »
uhhh..... my mother not letting me have one at my age is a good thing.... firstly because the tattoo will stretch over time.... secondly because its a waste of money.... thirdly because youre stuck with it for life unless you wanna fork out even more money to get it removed....

well i have happliy decided not to get it because im too young and i will grow... secondly i have hook ups sonny it wouldnt cost much... thirdly if i decided to get it why would i want to remove it?

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2003, 04:15:55 AM »
what does owen have to do with this?? absolutely nothing. why are you saying im owen's dickrider??  because im arguing with you?? how much stupider can you get.

kick ass album

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2003, 04:17:44 AM »

well i have happliy decided not to get it because im too young and i will grow... secondly i have hook ups sonny it wouldnt cost much... thirdly if i decided to get it why would i want to remove it?

its funny that you even considered getting a tattoo..... and you would want to remove it because it stretched because you got the tattoo too young, and also because the "hook ups" will most likely do a shitty job due to the fact youre barely paying them.

kick ass album