Author Topic: Question to everyone here.  (Read 559 times)

Bigg AG

Re:Question to everyone here.
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2003, 04:19:00 AM »
what does owen have to do with this?? absolutely nothing. why are you saying im owen's dickrider??  because im arguing with you?? how much stupider can you get.

Its not so hard to tell that you only replying because i had beef with your father Owen... and did you ever get my PM about you telling him to get at me since we all know you are his loyal dickrider?

Bigg AG

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2003, 04:20:47 AM »
Man and i was going to get TJ across my chest  ::)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2003, 04:23:01 AM »
ok... what your saying is because you PM'ed me trying to pass a message onto owen, all of a sudden i'm his dickrider?? fool please. quit makin assumptions based on your own lack of knowledge. confront him yourself next time, lil bitch.

kick ass album

Bigg AG

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2003, 04:25:47 AM »
ok... what your saying is because you PM'ed me trying to pass a message onto owen, all of a sudden i'm his dickrider?? fool please. quit makin assumptions based on your own lack of knowledge. confront him yourself next time, lil bitch.

Did you ever notice i turned to you to tell him? you are his number one bitch... u sent him the link i made him as soon as possible he blocked me so how will i be able to get to him retard... how long do you want his to last? i have nothing better to do because its 6:25 AM over here....?

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2003, 04:29:47 AM »

Did you ever notice i turned to you to tell him? you are his number one bitch... u sent him the link i made him as soon as possible he blocked me so how will i be able to get to him retard... how long do you want his to last? i have nothing better to do because its 6:25 AM over here....?

WTF???? stop trying to diss me when you dont even know the full fuckin story. either someone else other than me gave owen the link, or owen still navigates WCC. im not even in the same fuckin timezone with owen, he is never on my MSN/AIM list. please shut the fuck up and stop humiliating yourself.

kick ass album

Bigg AG

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2003, 04:32:35 AM »

WTF???? stop trying to diss me when you dont even know the full fuckin story. either someone else other than me gave owen the link, or owen still navigates WCC. im not even in the same fuckin timezone with owen, he is never on my MSN/AIM list. please shut the fuck up and stop humiliating yourself.

How am i humiliating myself? becuase im proving you are Owens dickrider when Owen IMed me he said "TJ sent me what you said" no other names... and why do you have to use foul language do i get you that mad? man i must really be getting to you u must love me or something...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2003, 04:37:51 AM »
I AM USING CAPS BECAUSE ITS FUCKIN FRUSTRATING HOW FUCKING DUMB YOU ARE AND HOW HARD IT IS FOR SOMETHING TO GET THRU YOUR STUPID LIL HEAD. I DONT FUCKING DENY SENDING OWEN A LINK TO ANYTHING YOU MIGHT HAVE SENT TO HIM, BUT IT IS ONLY BY HIS REQUEST. SO WHAT??? DOES THAT MAKE ME HIS BITCH??? SO I GUESS YOU MUST BE MY BITCH TOO, PM'ING ME ASKING TO PASS A MESSAGE ONTO OWEN.... FUCKING EMAIL HIM!!! SO WHAT IF HE FUCKING BLOCKS YOU FROM AIM.  FOR FUCKS SAKE GET IT THRU YOUR HEAD. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO TO BED LIL BOY

kick ass album

Bigg AG

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2003, 04:40:25 AM »
I AM USING CAPS BECAUSE ITS FUCKIN FRUSTRATING HOW FUCKING DUMB YOU ARE AND HOW HARD IT IS FOR SOMETHING TO GET THRU YOUR STUPID LIL HEAD. I DONT FUCKING DENY SENDING OWEN A LINK TO ANYTHING YOU MIGHT HAVE SENT TO HIM, BUT IT IS ONLY BY HIS REQUEST. SO WHAT??? DOES THAT MAKE ME HIS BITCH??? SO I GUESS YOU MUST BE MY BITCH TOO, PM'ING ME ASKING TO PASS A MESSAGE ONTO OWEN.... FUCKING EMAIL HIM!!! SO WHAT IF HE FUCKING BLOCKS YOU FROM AIM.  FOR FUCKS SAKE GET IT THRU YOUR HEAD. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO TO BED LIL BOY

LMAO did i have his e-mail? No... and to answer the bolded question.... Yes... im out!!!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2003, 04:45:49 AM »

LMAO did i have his e-mail? No... and to answer the bolded question.... Yes... im out!!!

HIS EMAIL IS HIS FUCKING AIM SCREENNAME WITH @aol.com AT THE END OF IT YOU FUCKING DUMBASS. AND THAT MEANS YOURE MY BITCH TOO, YOU ASKED ME TO PASS SOMETHING ONTO HIM, THATS BASICALLY ALL I DID FOR OWEN. SO FUCK OFF YOU LIL FUCKING RETARD AND GO TO BED

kick ass album

Bigg AG

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2003, 04:54:42 AM »

HIS EMAIL IS HIS FUCKING AIM SCREENNAME WITH @aol.com AT THE END OF IT YOU FUCKING DUMBASS. AND THAT MEANS YOURE MY BITCH TOO, YOU ASKED ME TO PASS SOMETHING ONTO HIM, THATS BASICALLY ALL I DID FOR OWEN. SO FUCK OFF YOU LIL FUCKING RETARD AND GO TO BED

I hope you read my other reply... how does that make me your bitch? so his e-mail is LordOwenEdwards@aol.com?

Bigg AG

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2003, 04:56:56 AM »

I hope you read my other reply... how does that make me your bitch? so his e-mail is LordOwenEdwards@aol.com?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2003, 07:08:45 PM »
Why is it that a person comes here, is obviously not Mexican, but claims to be, and makes fun of every stupit Mexican steriotype, and every non Latino person feels it's funny, well other Latinos get offended, and now that his banned, every non Latino wants him back for there own personal jerk off comedy, when it was obviously offensive. If a person come here doing the same thing, talking about white people, and white people were a minority that had been clowned and obressed by latinos for years, how would you feel. All this bullshit about defending such an outright display of racism is wrong. I usually keep my mouth shut because I'm a lot older, and I keep to just watching the keystyle forum. But this right here is just wrong. Fuck Sccit and his little Haterplayer persona. Interesting that once Haterplayr is gone, Sccit is back. And the one day Sccit cameback this week, no post from Haterplayer... hum........

Shut the fuck up, you stupid shit...Most of the Mexicans here like me (Ejrizo, Big Jake, AG etc.)...You and your extremely overweight sister are the only Mexicans who don't like me...Oh wait, you guys aren't Mexican, you're Native Americans, I forgot...My bad Elephant, shit, I mean Pink...And now you're claiming it's okay for Pink to throw very harsh/racist comments around about Mexicans while denying being Mexican? Bullshit, you fuckin' hypocrite...Plus, I was back posting in "The Lab" and "Audio Battle" sections two days before Hater Player got banned, so there goes your dumbass theory, you fuckin' idiot...And the only reason I replied to that thread is because Jamal sent me a link notifying me that Overseer was talking shit...So I came on the thread to defend myself...I also told Overseer to check the IP to prove that the Hater Player guy ain't me...

PS, that was the worst rhyme I've ever read in my life...Jamal can do better than that, and he doesn't even rhyme...LMAO...Now if you bitch ass muthafuckas still think this dude is me, than I feel bad for you guys, cuz I have already provided proof...The End.

Bigg AG

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2003, 07:20:30 PM »
Why is it that a person comes here, is obviously not Mexican, but claims to be, and makes fun of every stupit Mexican steriotype, and every non Latino person feels it's funny, well other Latinos get offended, and now that his banned, every non Latino wants him back for there own personal jerk off comedy, when it was obviously offensive. If a person come here doing the same thing, talking about white people, and white people were a minority that had been clowned and obressed by latinos for years, how would you feel. All this bullshit about defending such an outright display of racism is wrong. I usually keep my mouth shut because I'm a lot older, and I keep to just watching the keystyle forum. But this right here is just wrong. Fuck Sccit and his little Haterplayer persona. Interesting that once Haterplayr is gone, Sccit is back. And the one day Sccit cameback this week, no post from Haterplayer... hum........

Shut the fuck up, you stupid shit...Most of the Mexicans here like me (Ejrizo, Big Jake, AG etc.)...You and your extremely overweight sister are the only Mexicans who don't like me...Oh wait, you guys aren't Mexican, you're Native Americans, I forgot...My bad Elephant, shit, I mean Pink...And now you're claiming it's okay for Pink to throw very harsh/racist comments around about Mexicans while denying being Mexican? Bullshit, you fuckin' hypocrite...Plus, I was back posting in "The Lab" and "Audio Battle" sections two days before Hater Player got banned, so there goes your dumbass theory, you fuckin' idiot...And the only reason I replied to that thread is because Jamal sent me a link notifying me that Overseer was talking shit...So I came on the thread to defend myself...I also told Overseer to check the IP to prove that the Hater Player guy ain't me...

PS, that was the worst rhyme I've ever read in my life...Jamal can do better than that, and he doesn't even rhyme...LMAO...Now if you bitch ass muthafuckas still think this dude is me, than I feel bad for you guys, cuz I have already provided proof...The End.

:-X

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2003, 07:21:37 PM »

u should bring back...

"PeAcE" insteada tha "The End." shit lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2003, 09:24:31 PM »

u should bring back...

"PeAcE" insteada tha "The End." shit lol

I still use 'PeACe'...I just use 'The End' after I'm done writing a novel sonning an idiot like Mdogg...

PS, I really don't plan on posting here much, besides on threads concerning me where I am forced to defend myself...PeACe