Author Topic: Question to everyone here.  (Read 573 times)

Quakaveli

Re:Question to everyone here.
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2003, 09:30:08 PM »

u should bring back...

"PeAcE" insteada tha "The End." shit lol

I still use 'PeACe'...I just use 'The End' after I'm done writing a novel sonning an idiot like Mdogg...

PS, I really don't plan on posting here much, besides on threads concerning me where I am forced to defend myself...PeACe

hey nik dik idk y u changyd ur sig frim "PeAcE" to "PeACe" i wawnta kno! im out!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2003, 09:52:16 PM »
sonning me... shut the fuck up. White wash muthaphukka trying to act black. First off, I ain't talk shit about you, but I do think you are HaterPlaya. If your not, then I'm wrong. But sonny, listen, my sister and I are Chicanos, it's something you don't know shit about, and we are different people. I do claim I'm Mexican, I do embrace it, and that's my sister, so maybe there's something to her too. And I do notice most Latinos, like SGV, and me, and Criminal back in the days, and others over the age of 18, not liking you at all. So sonny, I got my reasons. Shut the fuck up, and get back to school

Bigg AG

« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2003, 09:57:14 PM »
sonning me... shut the fuck up. White wash muthaphukka trying to act black. First off, I ain't talk shit about you, but I do think you are HaterPlaya. If your not, then I'm wrong. But sonny, listen, my sister and I are Chicanos, it's something you don't know shit about, and we are different people. I do claim I'm Mexican, I do embrace it, and that's my sister, so maybe there's something to her too. And I do notice most Latinos, like SGV, and me, and Criminal back in the days, and others over the age of 18, not liking you at all. So sonny, I got my reasons. Shut the fuck up, and get back to school

SGV is a fuccing loser...
1. he is an overwieght loser...
2. he needs to respect women im fuccing 14 and i bet i can be a bettter man then he is...
3. he is a liar and is a bitch and is scared of what ppl think of him... im out!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2003, 10:17:17 PM »

SGV is a fuccing loser...
1. he is an overwieght loser...
2. he needs to respect women im fuccing 14 and i bet i can be a bettter man then he is...
3. he is a liar and is a bitch and is scared of what ppl think of him... im out!!!

yeah SGV is a fagg. im out!!!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2003, 10:17:45 PM by Bigg Quacce »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2003, 10:53:33 PM »

How can some one be white-washed and act black? Holy shit, you are stupidier than I thought...And you ARE talking shit about me, just go read your original post on this thread and you'll see, bitch...Like I said, I told Overseer to check the IP to prove I am not HaterPlayer, so still thinking I'm him is just idiocy at it's finest...Your sister and you might be "Chicanos", but she was still denying AND dissing her Mexican heritage, and it wasn't in a jokingly way either, it was in a disrespectful and tasteless way...SGV never hated me...We had a small beef at one point, but we squased it...And if I remember correctly, he's not even Mexican, he's Salvi...I don't even know who the fuck Criminal is, and if you're talking about Criminal_909, I don't remember EVER having beef with him or even altercating with him at all, for that matter...Get back to school? That was dumb, seeing as it is summer, and school is out...Now that I sonned you again, you can safely step away from the computer...PeAcE

Jome

« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2003, 11:20:30 PM »

UnstoppableForce

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2003, 11:45:42 PM »
I meant stupider, it was obviously a typo...Don't make me proof-read all of your posts Jome, 'cause you make some of the dumbest spelling mistakes I've ever seen...And if you proof-read Mdoggs post, every word has an error in it...PeACe

Jome

« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2003, 11:57:41 PM »
I meant stupider, it was obviously a typo...Don't make me proof-read all of your posts Jome, 'cause you make some of the dumbest spelling mistakes I've ever seen...And if you proof-read Mdoggs post, every word has an error in it...PeACe

Just very funny.. in the same sentence you claim that M Dogg is stupid, you manage to spell the actual word "stupid" wrong.. ohh the irony.

And yes, I have errors in my spelling.. English is my 2nd language, and STILL it's better than yours.  ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2003, 01:06:40 AM »

Just very funny.. in the same sentence you claim that M Dogg is stupid, you manage to spell the actual word "stupid" wrong.. ohh the irony.

And yes, I have errors in my spelling.. English is my 2nd language, and STILL it's better than yours.  ;)

Incorrect...Your English sucks BIG TIME.
Me spelling 'stupider' wrong was a typo though, and I thought that was kind of obvious...MDogg has 805 spelling mistakes in his post, and they aren't typos either...Check it out for yourself...PeACe

Jome

« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2003, 01:10:21 AM »

Incorrect...Your English sucks BIG TIME.

Maybe.. but as long as it's better than 90% of a English-speaking board, including you, it really don't bother me that much.  8)

Don Seer

« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2003, 03:34:51 AM »
quick lets have a WCC spelling bee to see who spells the bestest!

*locking this BS*