Lifestyle > Sports & Entertainment

HBK

(1/5) > >>

HBKid_Jr:
GREATEST MATCH EVER,  HBK DID THA FLYIN ELBOW OFF A LADDER,  HE DID A FUCKIN CROSS BODY DROP FROM THA TOP ROPE TO THA OUTSIDE ON TO HHH WHO WAS ON A TABLE.  HBK WON,  GRANTED HHH ATTACKED HIM AFTERWARDS WIT A SLEDGE HAMMER,  SO THERE GOIN PLAY OUT THA ANGLE HBK IS CRIPPLED NOW.  HBK IS STILL THA FUCKIN MAN

P Nelson:
Greaaaaat News! I hope they will keep the angle going and let Hbk go for Brock...

AlerG:
the match was pure genious...HBK is still better than anyone currently or ever in the ring...i couldn't believe how much HHH bled...tight match, def the highlight of the night, peace.

Cliche:
i wouldn't call it the greatest match ever, shawn's had many better... but it was match of the night... and it was great... shawn looked really good in the ring

Sikotic™:
I'm guessing I saw a different match because it was far from being the greatest. It was amazing nonetheless. Shawn still has it and he should keep on competing. Once he gets rid of the ring rust he could still have one more run. I was expecting HHH to carry him and be overprotective, but I was shocked on some of the things they did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version