Author Topic: Socom Is Fucking Addicting... More Than GTA.....  (Read 300 times)

Big BpG

Socom Is Fucking Addicting... More Than GTA.....
« on: August 31, 2002, 06:05:41 PM »
Alright... I have not been this addicted to a game since Mario on Super Nintendo... Socom is fucking amazing and not for it's one player mode... it's multiplayer mode is fucking awesome... with the headset and everything... this game is solid... i'm enjoying it more than I enjoyed GTA... let me just tell you this... my ps2 has been on for 14 straight hours with this game in it... and I'm not lying. My brother has been playing 7 straight hours and let me say this... my bro does not ever pick up a game for more than 30 minutes... this game rocks and the headset is ridiciously amazing and fun... basically you work in teams of 8 with an online team... either navy seals or terroists.... 16 players play all at once ... 8 on each team... and you need to use your headsets to communicate... for example... here is a story...

i had a teammate by the name of "wolf-killer" who was up top with me on the mountains... we were basically sniping at people in the valley... and 6 of our teammate were killed by terroists, leaving us two alone... anyway... he said he was going down into the valley to attract the terroists in, while I snipe them....so anyway... he went down there an within 30 seconds two terroists were following him...  then I hear him say "Hey Big BpG... there is a terroist of to your right...."  ... basically he can see me on the mountain and a terroist is heading my way... but he doesn't see me yet, so i switch my sniper to my small hand gun... and turn right... in 5 seconds, i see him in the bushes.... he still doesn't see me... so i throw a gernade in his area, he's dead... and i reach back for my sniper... when I  zoom  back in the valley... "wolf-killer" is dead and the two terroists are just leaving the valley... thats when I pull out my sniper and in one shot... I have one terroist killed... and with one more... BAM!!!!!! Seals win... all terroists dead....

Awesome... this game just fucking rocks... the headset just sets a whole new mode to this game... forget 1 player mode... sure is good, but remember the game "goldeneye" ... that game rocked because of multiplayer... it was a dope 1 player... but multiplayer was just sweet... that's what I beileve Socom is... just awesome...

-Big BpG
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Sub-Z

Re: Socom Is Fucking Addicting... More Than GTA...
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2002, 06:09:42 PM »
sounds dope,if the ps2 was down to at least $150 now id prolly get one just for socom,u ran into any cheaters yet?

xbox live is gonna be dope with the headset for all games  ;D

Big BpG

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2002, 06:12:38 PM »
Actually...  I was playing a game against some guys... and I never noticed any cheats, but my teammates were saying that were using a gameshark code that would allow the  "golden gun" which basically means, in one shot your dead...  like if you get shot in the legs, you wont die right away... it might take 5 shots in the legs to kill ya, but in the head... you die, but i guess this code would kill anyone in one shot... I was shot a few times and never got killed.... so i dont know... that was the  only time... and people hate cheaters so their teammates booted them off the team...

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Sub-Z

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2002, 06:31:53 PM »
i hate cheaters,how can you have any fun if youre gonna use codes to make shit easy,cheaters basically ruined PSO for the dreamcast