Author Topic: Get rid of your cd's  (Read 511 times)

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Get rid of your cd's
« on: July 19, 2003, 03:36:04 PM »
Sell them to the wherehouse. They gave me like 5$ per cd.

Skindiana bon3z

Re:Get rid of your cd's
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2003, 03:59:05 PM »
Sell them to the wherehouse. They gave me like 5$ per cd.

What cds have you sold to wherehouse?

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2003, 04:06:11 PM »
Quite a few. I can't remember all of them but i sold Shade Shiest - informal introduction, Dilated peoples - Expansion Team, Nas - It was Written, Nas - Nastradamus and some other joints i cant remember.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2003, 04:50:19 PM »
Quite a few. I can't remember all of them but i sold Shade Shiest - informal introduction, Dilated peoples - Expansion Team, Nas - It was Written, Nas - Nastradamus and some other joints i cant remember.

next time you wanna get rid of something, tell me and i'll give you 6 dollars  ;D

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2003, 04:55:40 PM »
aight. I'll post my list of CD's i wanna get rid of tonight.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2003, 04:56:42 PM »
aight. I'll post my list of CD's i wanna get rid of tonight.

Aight coo, I can't wait  ;D

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2003, 10:38:13 PM »
yeah the wherehouse buys cd's but they wont give u $5 for every cd, only for like the new ones that just came out or the popular or rare one's

i always sell cd's to the wherehouse but i ask for credit, they give like $3-4 more dollars than cash but u gotta used it there, sometimes i get cash cause i dont want anything

BUT damn realizm u sold some dope ass cd's that i personally would never sell but if u need the $$$ oh well

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2003, 11:12:34 AM »
yeah the wherehouse buys cd's but they wont give u $5 for every cd, only for like the new ones that just came out or the popular or rare one's

i always sell cd's to the wherehouse but i ask for credit, they give like $3-4 more dollars than cash but u gotta used it there, sometimes i get cash cause i dont want anything

BUT damn realizm u sold some dope ass cd's that i personally would never sell but if u need the $$$ oh well

yeah thats what i do. I just get the credi cuz they give u more and i just buy some cds wit that.

Krimson whats up wit ur name and that ugly ass pic. I didnt reconize you dogg.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2003, 11:19:46 AM »

yeah thats what i do. I just get the credi cuz they give u more and i just buy some cds wit that.

First off, weren't you gonna post a list of albums you wanna sell?

Anyway, some of us on wcc are doing a serial killer phase...we are changing our names to serial killer names and we are puttin a pic of that person in our avatar  ;D

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2003, 11:21:28 AM »

First off, weren't you gonna post a list of albums you wanna sell?

Anyway, some of us on wcc are doing a serial killer phase...we are changing our names to serial killer names and we are puttin a pic of that person in our avatar  ;D

yeah i'll post my list later today. I look at my cd's and decide which ones im willing to sell. It aint that big of a list tho.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2003, 11:23:59 AM »
of those cds how much would you sell them for probably?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2003, 09:09:53 AM »
Realizm, you gonna post your list?  :D

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2003, 10:34:39 AM »

yeah i will, i'm only selling a few cd's. It aint that big. I dont have my cd's around me right now, but ill get write the ones i dont want and post them. Post your list of cd's ur selling too. I wanna see what your selling.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2003, 10:35:03 AM by Realizm »

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2003, 10:54:24 AM »

yeah i will, i'm only selling a few cd's. It aint that big. I dont have my cd's around me right now, but ill get write the ones i dont want and post them. Post your list of cd's ur selling too. I wanna see what your selling.

Alright, I just gotta go check my cds, like you said my list ain't that big either lol..