Author Topic: The Girl Kobe Poked  (Read 1063 times)

bez

Re:The Girl Kobe Poked
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2003, 10:44:34 AM »
stupid bitch fucked a basketball star and then thought she wud make sum money outter it.  Obvious!

pappy

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2003, 11:08:16 AM »
that girl is not ugly at all.  sure she aint as good as kobes wife but she ugly like all of you are saying.  but definitly not worth fucking up your marriage for

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2003, 11:18:26 AM »
man shes not ugly....shes a good looking girl...but my god man why would u cheat on a wife like he has...fucking moron....but i dont think he raped her...why would he have to rape her...she probly threw it at him like he was a shortstop...that bitch gave it up and while she was getting boned, she thought, hey i can make money and after she went and filed a rape charge. fuckin slut ruining this guys like....poor kobe man, poor kobe.

peace
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2003, 11:26:49 AM »
stupid bitch fucked a basketball star and then thought she wud make sum money outter it.  Obvious!

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2003, 12:26:48 PM »
Ha, I'm glad yall think she's ugly, that'll leave girls that look as good as her for me.  Yall keep chasing Halle Berry & Britney Spears, I'll settle for this one.  

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2003, 12:39:36 PM »
some of u guys are more hurt than Kobes wife. lol geez so what if he fucked an ugly chick. Dont u think Kobe knows he fucked up already? Dont you think he will learned from his mistake?  Cuz when I was with my girl...I cheated on her and then I felt horrible and told my girl, but later we got together and I didnt even think about cheating. So I bet you know that Kobe will not even think about cheating.

oh yea and of course there is gonna be evidence...she prolly asked for it rough!  U never know

white chick quote while having sex with Kobe - "yeah yeah Kobe bruise my wrist" lol

Why didn't you take your girl on Jerry Springer and tell her you cheated on her. Stop sticking up for Kobe just because you cheated on your girl.

man where in the fuck in my post do I stick up for Kobe? Im just tired of everybody bitching about this. "DAMN KOBE, HE THREW HIS LIFE AWAY" JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY damn bitches.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2003, 01:05:18 PM »
I will say this. I don't think Kobe raped her, or assuslted her. But he is going to do jail time. No black man, no matter how good he is, messes with white women in an all white community. It's funny how people are turning on him, without knowing the actual facts. Innocent 'till proven guilty is not an American tradition.

Frank The Rabbit

• Lil Geezy
  • Feel the bass
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2003, 01:39:20 PM »
I'm sure it iwll be confirmed that is her this week as she actually tried out for American Idol and since they knew she was a cheerleader at that high school n shit it was simple to figure out who it was.

One thing you forget is the mindset that sports stars get. A friend of mine is good friends with a certain Dallas Maverick and goes down to parties down there all the time and no shit, tells me bout how girls line up to fuck the players. One certain mop headed star loves threesomes and has no problem finding slutty texan white girls to participate. So, they get used to that and just expect girls to rip their panties off. I coudl see Kobe thinking hes hotter than God and gettin a little ahead of himself when its late night and some hot little white girl in a uniform walks in your room. Hopefully he gets the chair and the Lakers can't buy a championship this year.

btw I wasn't talking bout Dirk although I'm sure Dirk gets drunk enuff he doesn't give a shit who he pokes.

What's crackalakin' Donnie?

Sub-Z

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2003, 02:32:01 PM »
i can't believe kobe would risk throwing away his career like that over this ugly ass white whore...wtf is he thinkin? he already has a fine ass wife...whatelse does he want?...damn...

looks like he was smart and strayed away from those nasty ass black bitches

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2003, 04:30:49 PM »
Ha, I'm glad yall think she's ugly, that'll leave girls that look as good as her for me.  Yall keep chasing Halle Berry & Britney Spears, I'll settle for this one.  
your on a level shes nice.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2003, 04:36:10 PM »
I will say this. I don't think Kobe raped her, or assuslted her. But he is going to do jail time. No black man, no matter how good he is, messes with white women in an all white community. It's funny how people are turning on him, without knowing the actual facts. Innocent 'till proven guilty is not an American tradition.
n u don't comment on every1 calling her a whore? cos if its true shes exactly the opposite

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2003, 06:54:26 PM »
the truth is......the only people that know what happened is kobe and the girl.  i guess kobe wanted some nice white pussy.

peace
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

bow_down

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2003, 11:37:38 PM »
damn Kobes gonna get fucked up just like what happened to iron mike. money hungry sluts fucking up peoples lives

Sub-Z

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2003, 11:50:22 PM »
lmao. and how do you know kobe is telling the truth? hes just as capable of raping a girl than anyone

-KuNiVaA-

• Lil Geezy
  • Belizean Pride!
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2003, 11:47:22 AM »
oh so now the girl is the victim? haha, you have got to be kidding man, the girl was obviously wanting it.. be serious man, kobe is rich and hes a famous basketball player, its only obvious that white girl wanted to fuck.  
"Aiyyo, you betta flee Hobbes, or get your head flown three blocks, L keep rapper's hearts pumpin like Reeboks" - Big L