Author Topic: Premier League Results - 2  (Read 336 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Premier League Results - 2
« on: August 24, 2002, 01:58:43 PM »
Friday

Chelsea 2 - 2 Man Utd

Saturday

Birmingham 0 - 1 Blackburn
Bolton 1 - 2 Charlton
Liverpool 3 - 0 Southampton
Man City 1 - 0 Newcastle
Middlesbrough 2 - 2 Fulham
Sunderland 0 - 1 Everton
Spurs 1 - 0 Villa
West Brom 1 - 3 Leeds
West Ham 2 - 2 Arsenal

Leeds look good, hopefully they won't continue playing that well, Arsenal showed their grit, Bergkamp is a jessy, v.happy with performance vs Chelsea, we were robbed, but it doesn't matter too much at this stage, O'Shea = Amazing player, Rio may have to battle to prove he is first choice lol, VILLA ARE SHIT THEY ARE GOING DOOOOWN

And it doesn't look good for Rud  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jome

Re: Premier League Results - 2
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2002, 05:50:50 PM »
hell yea :D

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2002, 11:43:54 PM »

Bolton 1 - 2 Charlton

And it doesn't look good for Rud  ;)

>:( Once Again We Were Toss...Luckily So Was Charlton Or It Wouldve Been Far Worse..... >:(

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

bez

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2002, 11:49:56 PM »
I watched the Man Utd game, I think it will be O'Shea and Rio as the center backs.  Blanc or Rio, obvious choice Rio. O'Shea looked very good, hes gunna be a top star in the future.  Good game tho Chealsea vs. Man Utd, amazing goal by Zenden.  It was just a great strike by a great player that never really plays, such a shame when you think of the talent he has.  Great ball by Silvestre to play in Beckham and what a finish from the England captain.  Silvestre had a good game too, he needs to do that kind of shit more often.

Everton traveled away to Sunderland and its been something like 16 years since we last got a point on Wierside.  Richard Wright fucked up yet again as a cross came in the ball went straight through his hands and went into the net, just as all the everton fans thought oh no not again, the whistle was blown and a freekick was givin too everton for a foul on the line.  Lucky for Wright I feel.  Everton won the game 1-0 thanks to a tap in from Kevin Campbell.  We apparently played very well and even though they where very unlucky not to take a point we battled long and hard and we maybe came out deserving the win more than Sunderland.  Wright made a great save from a penalty so instead of being the villian he turned out to be the hero, even though he gave the pen away.  Anyway 3 points to Everton and a draw and a win so far for the blues.

The name I kept hearing on the radio was the name of Mark Pembridge.

Bez's Everton Player Of The Week:  Mark Pembridge!

Joachim

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2002, 12:53:29 AM »

Chelsea 2 - 2 Man Utd

I saw the repeat on Sky Sports, and first half United backed off and let Chelsea play, second half was mostly vintage Man Utd, superb passing, fast movement, and possesion football, they probably should've won in the end. Oh and O'Shea looks like a world class defender in the making.

West Ham 2 - 2 Arsenal

Urgh, we were dismal in the first half, we looked lazy and only Henry and our defence were trying, the rest were just watching the game letting West Ham do what they want in the midfield, awful first half. Second half started just as bad, but when they scored we came to life, Henry scoring a stunning goal. Then Cole dived (no not that one), young Joe dived blatantly in our area and the 'ref' gave it, pish penalty Big Dave had no problems saving it. For the next 20 minutes we attacked and eventually we broke through with a Wiltord, Kanu one-two, superb hold up play by Kanu and Wiltord slapped it home. After that we had two opportunities to win from Toure and Henry but James denied both. Poor performance overall but we showed our spirit and determination.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2002, 01:15:41 AM »
Kevin Campbell = Everton's best striker

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2002, 01:32:46 AM »
West Ham 2 - 2 Arsenal

arse were shit first half, edu and parlour are not good enough. henry is world class, without him i think we would struggle badly. but one bright spot was the prem debut of pennant. this kid is going to be world class in time, he really is brilliant, dribbles like giggs and crosses like beckham, has the skill of pires and pace of henry, no joke.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2002, 01:36:15 AM »
It wasn't the prem debut of Pennant

bez

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2002, 01:36:41 AM »
Kevin Campbell

If you watch him play you will see that he does no running, he doesnt work for the ball and he is generally a lazy twat.  I watch him carefully in the games and I swear he doesnt even sweat thats how much he dont work.  If I was playing I would be running, giving people passes, finding space, all he does is tand wait for the ball and when he gets it he usually gives it away.  Just because he can score from 5 yards does not mean he is a good stiker.  A good striker IMO is a player that can score from anywhere on the field.  E.G, Ronaldo, Henry.  I think Van Nistelrooy is good but he like Campbell is a penalty box striker, If vanny didnt have players like Beckham, Scholes, Butt and Keane giving him quality balls then he would be the same as Campbell, SHITE. Campbell is not good, I know you are now going to say well its not Campbell then is it, its your team for not giving him good balls, but he does get good balls he just doesnt work enough for them.  I dont think he is are best striker and if I was manager he would be fist out of the door followed by Gemmill and proberly Linderoth and Gerrard.

Everton Strikers
Kevin Campbell: Shit, lazy, doesnt work, never gives 100 percent, doesnt try and can only score from close.
Wayne Rooney:  16 years old, trys to score from everywhere, works for the ball, strong, fast and uses his team.
Joe Max Moore:  Doesnt get a game but the times we have used him he has always tried and I would love to see him get a good run in the team.
Radz: Fast, Works, good with the ball, not the best finisher but he is quite good in front of goal.
Duncan Ferguson:  Works, always gives his all, good finisher, great strength, not afriad to shoot or get stuck in, shame about his injurys.
Nick Chadwick: As with Rooney, Young, works, gives all, quite good in front of goal.

CAMPBELL IS NOT ARE BEST STRIKER

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2002, 01:39:27 AM »
I won't even comment on your v.Nistelrooy comment

What about Steve Watson? lol

bez

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2002, 01:45:56 AM »
Nar for real, you dont see vanny scoring many goals from like outside the penalty area and free kicks and shit like that do you.  I know you got Becks on the freekicks like but still Vanny is a penalty area striker, I will bet you that he wont score any goals this season from outiside the Pen area.

Watson, lol FUCK WALTER SMITH, go back to scotland where the football is easy to manage!

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2002, 03:57:48 AM »
It wasn't the prem debut of Pennant

yes it was mate