Author Topic: Kalifornia  (Read 232 times)

budsmokeronly

Kalifornia
« on: August 12, 2002, 08:17:30 AM »
For all that like Natural Born Killers check this movie out.  dope ass movie.  Brad Pitt is in it, and he is a really good actor.  As a matter of fact I have never seen him do a shitty job.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kalifornia
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2002, 09:29:26 PM »
I seen this movie a long ass time ago. It's aslo with that fool from the X Files. And that girl that plays Malarie from natural born killaz is on it too.

I'd recommend it... It's a pretty dope tripped out acid type of movie.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: Kalifornia
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2002, 08:44:14 AM »
I seen this movie a long ass time ago. It's aslo with that fool from the X Files. And that girl that plays Malarie from natural born killaz is on it too.

I'd recommend it... It's a pretty dope tripped out acid type of movie.

Yeah, I only saw it recently, i've always wanted to watch it but never got around to it. The woman that plays Mallory in "Natural Born Killers" is Juliette Lewis. She always plays these type of roles, but she's always good at them too. She was in another film with Brad Pitt (he looks exactly the same in both roles, you'd almost swear it was a sequal to Kalifornia even though it was released before, by just looking at the cover), called "Too Young To Die", they both pull off good roles in that film too.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.