Author Topic: Hypnotiq and Hennessy = The Incredible Hulk  (Read 150 times)

Doggystylin

Hypnotiq and Hennessy = The Incredible Hulk
« on: July 21, 2003, 10:56:08 PM »
how many of yall tried this, i mixed it up today just to see if it really gets green and it does, its crazy, lol, i didnt drink it cuz it was in the middle of the day n no special occasion but this friday me n da homies are gonna do some incredible hulk! twista raps bout it on that one song, but i heard bout it before him

Suga Foot

Re:Hypnotiq and Hennessy = The Incredible Hulk
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2003, 11:00:55 PM »
I still can't get Hypnotiq here  :(

I tried Henny and Coffee tonight, it was DISGUSTING! blah!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2003, 11:33:51 PM »
^ U get my PM?  holla.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2003, 12:59:03 AM »
You guys should really start drinking some scotch.

Do yourself a favor and pick up a fifth of glenlivet or some oban. Nothing less than 12 years. Bring it home, pour youself a healthy measure in a glass, since you're probably first time drinkers, put some ice in it and a splash of water to cut it a tad. As you become more mature with it, you won't need the water or the ice, but it's all up to your personal prefrence. Sit back, breath in the aroma, put some nice relaxing music on, and just sip it slowly. Enjoy the flavor and savor every drop and every single year it's taken to mature. Trust me, you'll love it. If not, just send the rest to me and I'll do it in for ya! It's a great bonding expierence with older people if you know your scotch and know it well. They'll be impressed.