Author Topic: Snoop Was Unbelievable!  (Read 553 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Snoop Was Unbelievable!
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2003, 12:22:22 PM »
I'd agree that Snoop's the best live rapper of all time.  He sounds almost twice as good live as he does in the studio.  Plus, DJ Jam always brings instrumentals, instead of the damn single.  Most rappers rap over the single, so the vocals are doubled... hell, I can do that.  I want somebody that's gonna recreate the song, live.  And with snoop bringing the Snoopadelics, he's basically making a new song every night, they were jammin and stuff at my show, like I said they did Sad But True, etc.  They'd change around songs, they were doing from the chuutch to the palace, and you know how it's kinda hard, anyways... Snoop said "Rock it out, yall!" and they went HEAVY AS HELL with it, it sounded like Metallica or something, Snoop was dancin' in front of them.  They put on a hell of a show.  Daz is good at backup, too.  

I'd say worst live performer is 50 cent.  He sounds horrible live, plus he raps over the vocals.  

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2003, 12:26:08 PM »
He also dissed deathrow during "Down 4 My Niggas"

instead of the original line

Lemme let you niggas know
Shit, fuck what you goin through and fuck what you stand for

he said

Fuck Suge Knight & Fuck Deathrow!

-Big BpG
He did the same thing @ Puff Puff Pass in Toronto...

Big BpG

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2003, 06:58:10 PM »
He also dissed deathrow during "Down 4 My Niggas"

instead of the original line

Shit, fuck what you goin through and fuck what you stand for

he said

Fuck Suge Knight & Fuck Deathrow!

-Big BpG
He did the same thing @ Puff Puff Pass in Toronto...

yes he did, when he stopped at puff puff pass in milwaukee it was the same... tight shit

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2003, 12:43:52 PM »
Plus, DJ Jam always brings instrumentals, instead of the damn single.  Most rappers rap over the single, so the vocals are doubled... hell, I can do that.  I want somebody that's gonna recreate the song, live.  

It kinda pisses me off too when I see live performances on TV or whatever and they do it rapping over the full song instead of the instrumental. And how everybody's only said good things about Snoop, everybody's only said bad things about 50 live or haven't mentioned him at all. I seen him live on TV once... Whatever the latest MTV award show was. And yeah, he sucked live. He needs to step his game up on that department a lot...