Author Topic: Hall of Fame voting... offical... the actual ballot  (Read 340 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:Hall of Fame voting... offical... the actual ballot
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2003, 10:04:15 PM »
how come i STILLLLLL havent even got the chance to be in the VOTING for the hall of fame, seems like some people are still a lil bitter towards the dogg

were not being bitter, its just that ur below the standard that the hall of fame has set

kick ass album

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2003, 01:06:34 AM »
YO MAESTRO.......U "whipped" ::) my crew at tha time we waz down, confused wit a bunch newbie faggots, now we full fledged......We need a rematch......

YALL AINT DONE NUTHIN 2 BE IN HALL OF FAME AS A "CREW"......I dun care about tha individuals dominance......shiiiit

And NO, cloud 9 aint where vets go, lol......Me and M-Dogg should be tha godfathers of cloud 9 if that waz tha case......

« Last Edit: July 26, 2003, 12:36:55 PM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2003, 01:17:41 AM »
yo...why aint koncept still on the elite roster...as hes came back as ill logical....j/w

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2003, 12:08:37 PM »
I think he meant me, and I don't mean where the vets go, I mean where the vets go to retire and leave. Kill was hot, went to Cloud 9 and left, same with Kalipzo, and the other vets you started with, Tech, I-Bo, TimeLock, they never were active as Cloud 9. So Cloud 9 is the retirement spot. Hey Rod, before we retire, lets join Cloud 9 and retire... like everyone else... lol, and we would be the Godfathers since we both here since summer of 2001, and I was here on day one.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2003, 03:24:40 PM »
I think he meant me, and I don't mean where the vets go, I mean where the vets go to retire and leave. Kill was hot, went to Cloud 9 and left, same with Kalipzo, and the other vets you started with, Tech, I-Bo, TimeLock, they never were active as Cloud 9. So Cloud 9 is the retirement spot. Hey Rod, before we retire, lets join Cloud 9 and retire... like everyone else... lol, and we would be the Godfathers since we both here since summer of 2001, and I was here on day one.

dont forget that the vets in elite are inactive too, the only active in elite are the mc's yall recruited 1 month ago....

Doggystylin

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2003, 08:47:46 PM »
how come i STILLLLLL havent even got the chance to be in the VOTING for the hall of fame, seems like some people are still a lil bitter towards the dogg

were not being bitter, its just that ur below the standard that the hall of fame has set

how long you been around? you wouldnt know homie, look at those people in hall of fame, trust me, im on their level or was back in the day, n i beat a few of em.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2003, 10:38:52 PM »
well "back in the day" u might have been good but youve obviously dropped a level and you need to be consistent to get in the hall of fame.

kick ass album

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2003, 01:35:33 PM »
I guess no one in the Hall of Fame. oh well, not this time.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2003, 02:38:45 PM »
thanks to all who voted..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous