Author Topic: what do you friends mean to you?  (Read 258 times)

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
Re:what do you friends mean to you?
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2003, 12:10:06 AM »
i reckon you can only ever have 1 TRUE TRUE friend in your life. I know i've definitly found 2.

One of my boyz, who's living in NZ, man this guy would take a bullet for me. When we were younger we got in trouble with some guns, long story, anyway a undercover police man chased us, i got away but he got caught. I was actually the person that they wanted, but he refused to say anythin so they charged him. He saved my ass coz if i had got a criminal record i could have not gotten a NZ citizen ship and i could not have ever came to Australia. He got a criminal record, court dealing, a fine, & could not leave the country for 3 years.

And this was when we were 13years old. I think there's almost nothing that I wouldnt do for him.

CITY I RIDE FOR...

Nightfall

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2003, 04:43:10 AM »
BACKSTABBERS

i had one backstabbing friend..til i found out he was a backstabber

the world and more.  

same here
« Last Edit: September 06, 2003, 04:43:28 AM by Nightfall »

bez

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2003, 07:49:22 AM »
i reckon you can only ever have 1 TRUE TRUE friend in your life. I know i've definitly found 2.

One of my boyz, who's living in NZ, man this guy would take a bullet for me. When we were younger we got in trouble with some guns, long story, anyway a undercover police man chased us, i got away but he got caught. I was actually the person that they wanted, but he refused to say anythin so they charged him. He saved my ass coz if i had got a criminal record i could have not gotten a NZ citizen ship and i could not have ever came to Australia. He got a criminal record, court dealing, a fine, & could not leave the country for 3 years.

And this was when we were 13years old. I think there's almost nothing that I wouldnt do for him.

NOW THATS LOVE

Mindless Thug

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2003, 08:04:54 AM »

hold on to that friend its hard to find someone like that nowadays

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2003, 09:06:26 AM »
Friends are people who will always be there for you when you need them, and people who like you for who you are...

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2003, 03:21:10 PM »
I still love my family more.
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2003, 08:16:39 PM »
Friends are people that you think are your friends
But they really your enemies, with secret indentities           8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin