Author Topic: Last Grimey/street single  (Read 227 times)

pappy

Last Grimey/street single
« on: July 21, 2003, 10:51:01 PM »
what was the last grimey single that comes to mind an was actually suscessful.  Made you look was street but it didnt have that grimey feel 2 it.  any1 can think of some im drawing a blank here.  You kno whats sad is even back in the day if a video was high budget it was still street.... untill big an puff did the video for hypnotize

Don Breezio

Re:Last Grimey/street single
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2003, 10:59:48 PM »
Ludacris feat. Mystikal & I-20 - Move Bitch...might not exactly be the grimiest song...but its definetely in this category...but shit thats a good question...thats really all i can think of that was successful...not much has been grimey and successful lately...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2003, 11:21:05 AM »
I cant even think of one recently ::)

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2003, 12:16:23 PM »
Grindin'

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2003, 12:35:29 PM »
freeway-what we do

as far as the video and how much play it got.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2003, 02:55:01 PM »
Bone Crusher - Never scared...I dont know about street credibility, but it's grimey as fuck...You may consider it "street" if your from the south?

Aside from that, Id say "Made You Look"
« Last Edit: July 22, 2003, 02:55:27 PM by Represent. »

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2003, 03:22:16 PM »
Bone Crusher - Never scared...I dont know about street credibility, but it's grimey as fuck...You may consider it "street" if your from the south?

Aside from that, Id say "Made You Look"

yea the bone crusher song was pretty grimey