Author Topic: Frontin  (Read 208 times)

bez

Frontin
« on: July 22, 2003, 01:24:24 PM »
Dam I love this track.  I think pharell is dope and I think the song is dope.  Nice summer tune that you can just chill too.  Nice little neptunes beat and jay Z doesn't drop his best ever verse but its still cool.

Great track.

Shin

Re:Frontin
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2003, 01:28:02 PM »
I wholeheartly agree! All hail NERD!

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2003, 02:51:26 PM »
Yea I think this is a dope track for sure.  Pharrells got a great voice with so many different tones he uses.  I like the part in the video when the lyric goes "I slowed down because your wernt used to how fast, we touched"...but you see him mouth how fast we fucked...LOL thats a funny part ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2003, 03:25:13 PM »
Yea I think this is a dope track for sure.  Pharrells got a great voice with so many different tones he uses.  I like the part in the video when the lyric goes "I slowed down because your wernt used to how fast, we touched"...but you see him mouth how fast we fucked...LOL thats a funny part ;D

lol yea i noticed that part too...great part lol...i love this track too.

pappy

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2003, 04:14:02 PM »
I HATE THIS SONG

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2003, 07:35:07 PM »

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2003, 08:00:58 PM »
i love this, i can bump to it all day long

Smooth

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2003, 08:40:02 PM »
It's actually a pretty good track... I wasn't feeling it much off the start, but it REALLY grew on me...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2003, 08:43:11 PM »
yeah it is a hot song, but why is Jay-Z verse sooo short, he says like 2 lines and hes out

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2003, 10:55:33 PM »
I think it's pretty creative, I like it.  

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2003, 10:59:08 PM »
It's a nice little tune

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2003, 11:01:19 PM »
nice track for pharell......i guess jigga's part is short...cuzz its more pharells track than jigga! dope singing by pharell

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2003, 11:11:18 AM »
Dope track fa sure. Pharell going all Prince on us with his singing on this track. I can't wait for the next NERD album, cause the first one was straight dopeness.

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2003, 12:14:56 PM »
I like it too, specially the message of the song, playin' the game and all, shit I can relate to...

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont