Author Topic: WCC Cup semi-finals... Mack vs. vitodeluca vs. Thaprophecy  (Read 508 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
WCC Cup semi-finals... Mack vs. vitodeluca vs. Thaprophecy
« on: July 22, 2003, 03:59:51 PM »
OK... there will be no DQs. You guys got 'till Saturday to spit, I'll judge, and the winner goes the finals. Bar limit between 16-20. OK... lets get ready to rumble.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2003, 10:43:26 PM by Batman »

da_notorious_mack

Re:WCC Cup semi-finals... Mack vs. Thaprophecy
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2003, 03:07:13 AM »
Mack's reaction to drawin Prophecy

MartyC909: you back in the cup
MartyC909:you got prophecy
str8thugkillah:WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
str8thugkillah:so im back in the cup..an i got that wack bitch prophecy...im gunna be in the final woohooo

back to the nature at hand...

Prophecy ya immature an ya shitty-dood,im spittin rhymes,u spittin kiddie-food..
and ya whole fuckin demeanour "commercial" like a b2k an P.Diddy-feud..
constantly trippin,cryin,most a WCC hope a lorry-had-hit-him..
i mean c'mon what kind a motherfucka makes a thread sayin "im sorry-fa-bitchin"..
ya name suit ya tho.."prophecies " usually old-an-unread..jus like ya-shit-writtens!..
i told-ya-ta-beg,oh i know what he gunna say "the verse mack spit-bitten"..
"you the grimiest" but ya style is easily switched-to-smooth..
you like hoes movin houses constantly..all ya do is pull "bitch-moves"..
my gauge-layed this-fuck-out,smith-an-wessons made the cock-shout..
the chef dont want the NINE like 8TH GRADE-DROPOUTS..
an thats it,its over,im through,i hoped you learned-dude..
that a name like "the chefs" a contradiction when i jus "served-you!"..

so now i served prophecy...where vito at?....

8 bars to destroy-vito,i do it so quickly i know my sickness-is-hella-scary..
this bar will annoy-people,but mess wit me,itll be the 2nd time ya visit-the-cemetary..
in one week,how ill-is-that?,i kill-a-track,judges hate biters so we get shook-votes..
but now ill reveal-the-fact that ya verse is shorter than ya foot-notes!..
we come wit real-tactics,kill-wackness,get off our dick,makin-threads..
like "is vdk still-active?",vito cant make dough like VDK ,not even "bakin-bread"..
im not Tone but my rap game is like "guns in the sky" the way im "hittin-Cloud-9"..
spittin-loud-rhymes,that stay heard,Mack will be in the fnal kickin-proud-lines..

pz

« Last Edit: July 24, 2003, 01:51:40 AM by Da Notorious Mack »

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:WCC Cup semi-finals... Mack vs. vitodeluca vs. Thaprophecy
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2003, 11:30:33 AM »
Vito's back from a death pause, bringin' death to this menage a trois, bringin 20 bars for yall, leave 2 suckas dead on the floor...//

Guess who's back y'all????

mack comin' through the door, rhymes been around like dime whores and 2nd hand stores,//
he's got a store room full of em, ya seen em before, whole crew using//
 the same punches like y'all got a VDK database, I got data ta base it,//
don't wanna crew de-base, only time you spit somethin' "salient" is when you masterbate,//
makin ya bullet's ballistics an easy-trace, stepped on rhymes less like free style and more like free-base..//
fight-the-urge-ta-hate, woulda guessed ya "like beef" the way you bite-and-regurgitate,//
I hate to say ya gonna be losin more than my attention,//
only lesson you teachin me is who to do a cow impression//

Hey, I like the oldies station but I like new tunes like the Neptunes too,//
and For-real (pharell) I can say I'm not feelin' you, sorry dude,//
maybe 'seer should make a new column for you, call em to help you count the deja-"views"!!//

your "basic verse", pre-mixed so it coagulates when my acid hits it, sayin' I got no "dope punches", shiiiit, I spit as if you mixed//
heroin with kool aid mix, handle it, don't have to neon coat this, it's easy to see, ya couldn't spit unique (unic) if you swallowed a ball-less priest!//

leavin mack unwell, comin like a agitated cancer cell, straight outta hell, a frenetic devil, evil rippin' you at the genetic level,//
call a biochemist for emergency service, side effects-of-this will be DNA handicap that lasts, so even if Mack recovers his kids will be born ripped down the ass//

Like a brotha in a horror story, your ending is gory, ending Mack's glory, he played himself like usin' quarters as a suppository//

And prophecy, what can I say, take em away, don't wanna play with Vito today,//
 go start some shit on the the keystyle board bitch, my lyrics were so sick in the last match that even with antibiotics ya still couldn't stand up for me to hand ya your ass,//
I only need 3 bars to leave off, get my key off, I'm in mourning this morning but even with a funeral and a death in the family ya still couldn't son me so fuck Mack and his meta about the cemetary (bitch)!!//

frenetic: pissed off, agitated
salient means commanding attention, outstanding, but is also like salty

Red Alert and Mack both said they're the "lyrical pinnacle" (Beef-we love it by Mack and Reds battle against...me in the first round) and rhymed it with miserable, ;mack's used the line "I'm the animal, mechanical 2x, adam X used a severed nerves metaphor in a keystyle and a battle (VDK cypher-addressin the hate/WCC round one against Jem), ect.

By the way, I know that Jay Z said For-Real, I used the meta in a different way, y'all wanna accuse me of biting g'head...my heads not in this shit..
« Last Edit: July 23, 2003, 12:05:13 PM by vitodeluca »

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
Re:WCC Cup semi-finals... Mack vs. Thaprophecy
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2003, 01:54:32 PM »
here we go...

Now Mack aint be lackin confidence, he aint seein consequence, its common-sense/
cuz M-A-C-K aint seein prominence//
Proph be expected-to-lose, ejected-n-bruised/
but Proph be steppin up and gettin elected-to-prove//
Jus might pull a jack move, and steal Macks dreams/
of becomin KIng of WCC, cuz after im done he'll be left a fiend//
Stuck lickin VDK's nuts so they let him back in/
cuz Proph be a solo cat cuttin u up worse then Jin//
Givin u no pity, comin striaght from Van-City, tearin fools up n' exposin em for shitty/
i AM to grimey, i AM too gritty, Macks to pretty, callin up his docta so he'll soon have a clitty//
Surgical options wont change ya indentity/
ya still a faggot, and son there is no fuckin rememdy//
With one shot ill erase ya past, present, and future/
ya wounds be needin suture, ill blast seven then boot-chya//
Like a J ill light u up n hoot-chya, exhale from my lungs blue smoke n wack rhymes/
I be droppin dimes on ur lyrikal crimes, feds bustin ya door down for the first n last time//
Leavin Mack encased in pine, cuz he thought he could-beat-me/
as i move on to next round cuz i brought good-heat-see//

A dash of lyrical prowess, and a splash of satirical soundness/
this chef be cookin a meal n WCC will mow it, throw in they cd deck and pound this/
Choppin Vito up like garlic n chives, some flava to add to my ill rhyme schemes/
ill make ya famous as im endin lives, push ya dome back and scare ya whole team//
Elite be cleanin up the blood n brains as a result of a chargin slug train/
comin straight from the station that brigns all the pain, leavin Vito remains on the walls stained//
U winnin is like a mirage, ill re-arange ya visage/
Liberace givin u a massage, the world give Proph all teh applause//
Cuz like the beatles "im bigger then jesus", after Proph spits Vito jus freezes/
my shit spits far like sneezes, and im lyrically sick like measles//

peace
« Last Edit: July 23, 2003, 03:46:36 PM by Proph Tha Chef »
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2003, 03:44:08 PM »
Winner will be choicen tonight

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2003, 11:03:12 PM »
Alright, I'm calling this one right down the middle. Now before I do any voting... I will say i was trying to do this as fair as possible. Vito had a funeral, he was on a plane all day for two days, and was at another person's home the rest of the week. I really doubt he was thinking WCC Cup, so I let him in. The other two lost in the last round, but both of the people that beat them, did not show up for the semi finals, so I let them back in, not knowing what had happen to Vito. So I tried to be fair, but in trying, everything looks really bad. Now remember, in the beginning, I stated that each person, if they lost, has a right to a second opinion, so if either man that lost feels I was unfair, you can ask another mod to vote. Here we go.

Mack, a descent verse. It was not the greatest thing to come from you, but then again Pr1mo wasn’t ghost writing either… j/k.  But the verse was actually really good, and it had a nice flow. Though I will say not much stands out, as it has a nice pace with good punch lines. “constantly trippin,cryin,most a WCC hope a lorry-had-hit-him..
i mean c'mon what kind a motherfucka makes a thread sayin "im sorry-fa-bitchin" That was my favorite line, as that personal did kill a lot of Prophecy’s creditability. Overall, an above average verse, 4.0

vito, a good verse, at some points unfocused, but overall a solid verse. Your rhyme scheme was good, and the metaphors where better than the other two. You started strong, and ended strong. Though in the middle, you seemed unfocused, though it did still make sense. Overall, I think you came out strong, with a very good verse. A B+ verse, or 4.3

Prophecy, you had me going to start off with. At very first, I just glaced at them, read your first two bars, and was like… oh shit, Prophecy won. But, as I read over the verses again, I realize that you didn’t do as well I had hoped. Your opening is good, but instead of trading punched, like the others, you went to insults, and unless the insults have backing, or are done well, “Surgical options wont change ya indentity/ ya still a faggot, and son there is no fuckin rememdy//With one shot ill erase ya past, present, and future/ ya wounds be needin suture, ill blast seven then boot-chya//” does not get it done this late in the WCC Cup. This is were the lyrical game is played, and you didn’t come out great today. But it’s ok, there is next time, and you would be a good middleweight contender from what I’ve seen of you. But today, 3.3

Winner = vitodeluca

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2003, 11:23:44 PM »

Mack, a descent verse. It was not the greatest thing to come from you, but then again Pr1mo wasnt ghost writing either

in one week,how ill-is-that?,i kill-a-track,judges hate biters so we get shook-votes..

see...i speak the truth in my rhymes...lol j/p

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2003, 11:27:40 PM »
yo m dogg thanks for  the input man...i noticed the rest was weak..i was feelin it at the beginnging then i just lost focus...i know i can do better, and i will keep improving as i go along, and ur guys' input helps...thansk dogg

good luck vito
5 KO's

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2003, 01:58:43 AM »
howd ^^^he make the semi final n how in the fuck u vote for vito in this shit.. i mean no offence... mack tore it.. i dunno if its coz u dnt want an ex bita in the final or coz vito is in ya crew or u jst got ya lines crossed but its clear to see... mack had personals multis betta punches

~1~
one man one mission

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2003, 02:05:07 AM »
howd ^^^he make the semi final n how in the fuck u vote for vito in this shit.. i mean no offence... mack tore it.. i dunno if its coz u dnt want an ex bita in the final or coz vito is in ya crew or u jst got ya lines crossed but its clear to see... mack had personals multis betta punches

~1~

YO I WERENT GUNNA SAY NOTHING..BUT IF THE PEOPLE ARE SAYIN IT...I WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO JUDGE THE VERSES...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2003, 04:39:58 AM »
*cough*bullshit*cough*...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2003, 09:22:27 AM »
daygo vote.. fo real.. or maestro..

even if it was proven that m-dogg voted fairly, it still aint fair for a fellow kru member to take it especially when they are peeps that disagree..

i say this battle should be voted on by the board.. first to 4 votes.. vets and decent peeps..

1 vote shouldnt have this much weight.. no offense to you m-dogg, im glad you stepped up and voted.. but being the cup leader and havin both ya kru mates in the finals.. it aint right to put it off in 1 vote..

holla, lets decide somethin fellaz
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2003, 10:54:54 AM »
hahah well at least i know i lost
5 KO's

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2003, 09:29:56 AM »
sort this out..im startin to realize how bret hart felt in 97...

NewJack

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2003, 09:04:16 PM »
I am a frequent reader of this section, but I don't post too much.. this really caught my attention though. I'm not sayin' Mack def would've won this with more voters, but it's clear that the verses were very, very close, and i don't think it's really right for a crew member to vote on it. Mack's verse was much more consistent with punches, and his flow was on point the whole way through. Vito, on the other hand, had some strong lines, but a few weak ones as well, and his flow fell off once or twice. I don't judge often, and I don't write ever, but I would have given this to Mack based on the consistency and flow, I just felt it alot more and got into it which I couldn't really do with vito's. No disrespect, you both came hard, and proph put up some competition too, tho he fell off as the verse went on, but I think Mack deserved this battle, and I obviously ain't alone..