Author Topic: WCC Cup semi-finals... Mack vs. vitodeluca vs. Thaprophecy  (Read 507 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:WCC Cup semi-finals... Mack vs. vitodeluca vs. Thaprophecy
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2003, 11:19:23 PM »
I am a frequent reader of this section, but I don't post too much.. this really caught my attention though. I'm not sayin' Mack def would've won this with more voters, but it's clear that the verses were very, very close, and i don't think it's really right for a crew member to vote on it. Mack's verse was much more consistent with punches, and his flow was on point the whole way through. Vito, on the other hand, had some strong lines, but a few weak ones as well, and his flow fell off once or twice. I don't judge often, and I don't write ever, but I would have given this to Mack based on the consistency and flow, I just felt it alot more and got into it which I couldn't really do with vito's. No disrespect, you both came hard, and proph put up some competition too, tho he fell off as the verse went on, but I think Mack deserved this battle, and I obviously ain't alone..

I see this shit as set-up frum tha beginning, but its all good. M-Dogg for sure doesnt want Mack to win the Cup, since the winner gets a shot at the heavyweight title. Mack can beat Sinister, and M knows that. But hey, thas how tha shit goes sumtimez on hea...

BTW, for tha record...i see Mack as the winner of this battle. Vito is a good keystyler, but i actually started to lose focus on his verse halfway through. I just wasnt feelin it, ive seen better from him. But whateva...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2003, 12:15:24 AM »
Shit, it's not that hard to figure out. I said a 2nd opinion is welcomed. And if DayGo makes his vote offical, my vote will be overturn, because I'm in vito's crew. There is no set-up, I was trying to be fair in a close battle. I usually don't vote in Elite battles, but I know non Elite vets are getting tired of voting on these. So I decided if I'm fair, the right winner will come out on top. So take it for what you will, make your vote offical, and Mack is in the finals, it's not hard at all.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2003, 12:24:01 AM »
Shit, it's not that hard to figure out. I said a 2nd opinion is welcomed. And if DayGo makes his vote offical, my vote will be overturn, because I'm in vito's crew. There is no set-up, I was trying to be fair in a close battle. I usually don't vote in Elite battles, but I know non Elite vets are getting tired of voting on these. So I decided if I'm fair, the right winner will come out on top. So take it for what you will, make your vote offical, and Mack is in the finals, it's not hard at all.

i say I-Bo should vote on this...if he wants to. I mean, Vito is in YUR crew...so its not fair that u vote. I take on the winner of the cup, so thas why i wanted to stay out of any voting. I feel Mack took this pretty easily, and i think alot of others do to, u feel vito took it. Someone else who has NO interest in this, should vote.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2003, 12:41:18 AM »
Mack took this i don't know how M-dog is seeing it as played out but if it is to him he need to peep that macks flows way better than any of the others verses and also his structure was on point

i mean look at the weird ass sructure vito had he would be begining his bars with part of the bar before it...it seem like his ba struture was just crazy and it made his shit not flow well

as for prophecy his shit was ok on flow not terible but was really basic

over all mack had the best verse man plain and simple...

Peace
« Last Edit: July 28, 2003, 03:48:15 AM by .:TimeLock:. »

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2003, 03:31:30 AM »
M dogg 4 respected vets have came in sayin mack shoulda won... do somethin about this

one man one mission

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2003, 04:21:17 AM »
Mack took this battle because of better personals and flow and punches.
vito came really ill occasionally, but mostly, his verse was unstructured and hard to follow, not to mention that the "intellectual" aspects were inaccurate (DNA 'handicap' don’t exist)
Chef's verse wasn’t bad, but just not at the same level as the others

Winner: Mack

(sorry vito, i didnt wanna do this, but i was dragged in)

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2003, 09:42:28 AM »
Allright, cool, thanks for the inputs guys.  BTW, if I ripped mack at the genetic level, he would have messed up DNA, which he could pass on to his kids.  I thought that was actually  a pretty good punch....good luck next round mack/sin ;)

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont