Author Topic: Diss to Bez(fuck ya feelings)  (Read 387 times)

bez

Re:Diss to Bez(fuck ya feelings)
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2003, 07:46:06 AM »
Enough. I've had it with this dude.

I'm tired of this dukes pollutting-stench, with 'whine after whine', ya style could've-been-french //
ya verse a wreck like sonny hittin-trees, and ya attempt to use multis, is fukin killin-me // (haha)
and you musta let jarule sex-you, cuz everytime ya both down, you turn to the ex(ecstasy)-use (excuse) //
ya only spit when ya taste-dicks, and i'ma kill ya with 5 bars, cuz ya ego's bigger then jayz-lips //
and like pills i'ma tone-ya-health, going against one of VDK, and take a look at ya pic cuz ya owned-yourself //

Wait a minute 2 questions:

1)  Who are you?
&
2)  Why are you attempting to diss me?

Oh and 3

3)  Aint multis suppose to have 3 parts to them, so the stuff you wrote like:
hittin-trees
pollutting-stench
They where just nothing????

I dunno tho, keep droppin man, you'll get there in the end!

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2003, 11:57:19 AM »
Bez:  You're gettin' better homie, specially with the multis.  To answer your question though, multis don't have to have 3 syllables.  (Abstruse prolly dissin' ya cause he's in Mack's crew.)  Jem actually wrote a pretty good explanation in "multis 101" or something, don't know if ya peeped it.  Anyway, better verse than I've seen from ya in the past.

Abstruse:  Dude, that shit was tight, f'in A, you gettin' scary.  Personals, I was laughin for real.

Mack:  Tight verse as always, even though you on my shit list for that lil' cemetary meta in your battle verse ;)  Gotta admit that shit was low dogg..

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2003, 12:04:31 PM »
word
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2003, 05:51:10 PM »

I'm tired of this dukes pollutting-stench, with 'whine after whine', ya style could've-been-french //
ya verse a wreck like sonny hittin-trees, and ya attempt to use multis, is fukin killin-me // (haha)
and you musta let jarule sex-you, cuz everytime ya both down, you turn to the ex(ecstasy)-use (excuse) //
ya only spit when ya taste-dicks, and i'ma kill ya with 5 bars, cuz ya ego's bigger then jayz-lips //
and like pills i'ma tone-ya-health, going against one of VDK, and take a look at ya pic cuz ya owned-yourself //

1)  Who are you?
&

Oh and 3

hittin-trees
pollutting-stench

1) I'm > You
2) Because I'm tired of you running around cocky as a motherfuker, always rantin and ravin about how you should be in the hall of fame, but ya rhymes is garbage.
3) "hittin-trees", sorry if I dont break it down as "hit-tin-trees". That's 3 syllables lad. "Pollutin-stench", that's 4 syllables lad.

VDK REPPIN!

bez

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2003, 08:05:23 AM »

1)  Who are you?
&

Oh and 3

hittin-trees
pollutting-stench

1) I'm > You
2) Because I'm tired of you running around cocky as a motherfuker, always rantin and ravin about how you should be in the hall of fame, but ya rhymes is garbage.
3) "hittin-trees", sorry if I dont break it down as "hit-tin-trees". That's 3 syllables lad. "Pollutin-stench", that's 4 syllables lad.

whatever!

Jimmy Cash

• 'G'
  • Jimbo C. on the scene
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2003, 02:02:32 PM »
HELL YEAH! FUCK BEZ!

Reservation, Bitch!!!

bez

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2003, 11:16:31 AM »