Author Topic: to all Mods...  (Read 161 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
to all Mods...
« on: July 24, 2003, 01:50:47 AM »
Aiight, peep this. And all members can put their 2 cents in on this. Im tired of muhafuckas thinkin they run everything in here. From now on, i say, in order for decisions to be made..ALL mods need to agree on them. If a tourny is ran by a mod, or by anyone...we ALL need to agree on that person! If M for example is gonna set up a tourny, it has to be agreed by Maestro, Rod, and Myself that he is to run it. And same goes for anyone else. Let me know wha u think yall. Shit is kinda turning into a free-for-all in here...

da_notorious_mack

Re:to all Mods...
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2003, 01:53:49 AM »
yeah...i think something should be done wit the lightweight an middleweight titles...an when the next kru tourney?

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2003, 04:00:35 AM »
Yeah.. That seems cool.. and who actually made that Veterens day thread a sticky?

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2003, 04:32:02 AM »
^^i'm guessing doggy did that. and yeah we def need something done with the lite n middleweight titles.

kick ass album

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2003, 01:03:19 PM »
Yeah.. That seems cool.. and who actually made that Veterens day thread a sticky?

i dunno, i unstuck it. But im guessin Rod did since he's a mod. Or Doggy jus used Rod's account to. But that shit didnt need to be sticky, jus to draw attention to their thread over otha people shit.

As for tha Light and Middleweight...we'll hafta come up with sumthin for that, but im sure no tourny will be started until after WCC Cup. And for Crew shit, Cloud 9 is still champs...and nobody has challenged. So fuk a tourny. lol

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2003, 01:11:36 PM »

And for Crew shit, Cloud 9 is still champs...and nobody has challenged. So fuk a tourny. lol

i'm sure 'tex' and his kru could change that  ;)
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2003, 01:23:14 PM »
With this hold agreeing on touries and shit. No one else will do it, all the mods are lazy now. We have the WCC Cup, used to be every 6 months, now it's going to be every 4. But if the other mods start doing shit, then we speak, and when are you defending your title, 'cause you've been champ for 6 months and got 2 title defences to show, if we was going by rules, you'd be stripped along time ago. Also, Illicit is Middleweight champ, but I guess his gone now. As for the Liteweight title, tourny is coming soon I guess, if it's alright with you Champ.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2003, 01:25:02 PM »
But if the other mods start doing shit, then we speak, and when are you defending your title, 'cause you've been champ for 6 months and got 2 title defences to show, if we was going by rules, you'd be stripped along time ago. .

EXACTLY......pussy!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2003, 01:35:13 PM »
With this hold agreeing on touries and shit. No one else will do it, all the mods are lazy now. We have the WCC Cup, used to be every 6 months, now it's going to be every 4. But if the other mods start doing shit, then we speak, and when are you defending your title, 'cause you've been champ for 6 months and got 2 title defences to show, if we was going by rules, you'd be stripped along time ago. Also, Illicit is Middleweight champ, but I guess his gone now. As for the Liteweight title, tourny is coming soon I guess, if it's alright with you Champ.

lol and exactly how many people have challenged me since ive been Champ? It isnt mah job to go FIND people to battle me, nobody has even challenged. So deal with it. And u know im right about tha mod shit. What i said was unreasonable? We all agree on shit. Im not sayin i should call shotz, or u should call shotz, or Rod or Maestro...im sayin, we need to all agree on shit before it goes down. Whas so fukin crazy about that?