Author Topic: WCC Cup finals... Da Notorious Mack vs. SiNiStEr  (Read 683 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
WCC Cup finals... Da Notorious Mack vs. SiNiStEr
« on: July 25, 2003, 11:07:58 PM »
Ok, this is it, the moment of truth. The winner gets at shot at the Heavyweight Championship after Rodzilla and DayGoStylZ is done. Enuff talk, lets get this Cup finished.

Rules:

bar limit... non
due by... Saturday, August 2, 2003
But when ever both have spit, I'll vote.

Lets Get It On Ya'all.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2003, 04:27:01 AM by Maestro »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:WCC Cup finals... Da Notorious Mack vs. SiNiStEr
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2003, 04:28:55 AM »
*purged*

"Da Notorious Mack" have been voted as the new semi finals winner, check the link below for more info
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=38449

keep the beef/bullshit-talkin to a minimum
« Last Edit: July 28, 2003, 04:30:29 AM by Maestro »

bez

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2003, 05:40:57 AM »
best of luck, both of you!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2003, 09:10:24 AM »
This should be good...

ill delete these free posts when yall drop if u want, or I-Bo could...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2003, 02:36:25 PM »
fa sho.. lez get it crackin mack.. good luck
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bostonboy

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2003, 07:25:43 AM »
good luck to both but give em hell mack...........vdk

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2003, 07:58:08 AM »
aiight checkin in....lets show em something sin....

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2003, 01:55:08 PM »
Sinister if ya attempt-to-vent,it will simply raise my temprament..
an Ill leave Sin a victim of my Verbal Dismemberment..
get in ya lungs,then-clog-throats..ya whole kru-outta-luck..
sin is "suspect" like M-Dogg-votes..i almost got screwed-out-the-cup..
that i won before,now i got phatter-barz,not bitin sha77er-starz..
cus ya got the squiggly lines in the verse but no subject matter-bra..
Sin ill cut-you-thoroughly,cus this fuck-alerted-me..
to do him sicker than when hitler corrupted-germany..
you have no abrupt-concern-to-me...you a pretend-a-ta-my-throne..
i tend-to-be-prone,ta violence..the result in the end-is-me-tone..
in a title-match,which entitles-Mack,to blaze-a-massacre..
when they tryed ta screw me,outrage grew like AIDs-in-Africa..
ill wait tile it safe-ta-blast-at-ya,got a shotgun like elmer fudd..
and his hood,Sin pretend-it-rough,aint that right "tennis stud?"..
i would stop here but my obligations-stick,so this wrong-hatin-prick..
stepped up but "still aint shit" like a constipated-bitch..
on my throne there no-room,ya flows-doomed,ill keep you hoes-groomed..
cus my gat aint "Royce da 5'9" but it sure as hell go-"Boom!"..
beefs wit us vets-are-major,take that chain on ya neck-an-pager..
thinkin i aint got no personals like i aint never seen texas-ranger..

get harder on him...

Sin got this far,thought-he'd-win-it,VDK's dominance is coarse-an-rigid..
now i see this "bitch dont want it" like fuckin "abortion-clinics"..
ya got caught-up-in-it,but it over,the tourney-ova..
Sin you cant hack this "hard knock life" like a "scrawny-Hova"..

« Last Edit: July 30, 2003, 03:11:25 AM by Da Notorious Mack »

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2003, 10:00:39 PM »
time up????

kick ass album

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2003, 10:16:54 PM »
Tex gots until 11:59pm Saturday, in Cali time... lol. That's the way I always do it.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2003, 12:32:37 PM »
I know yall didnt think I would forget this, did ya??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~MACK, I'll beat you like a red-headed step child, but choke-ya-first-wit-my-hands, cuz you just droppin kiddy shit, you even wrote-ya-verse-wit-ya-crayons//
~You must spit with ya pants down cuz you just em-BARE-ASS-in yaself, put ya pride on tha shelf, didnt you know battlin sin was hazardous for ya health?//
~Now violence-is-chosen, wonderin why I text cuz thats where compliance-is-molten, im changin my name to 'silent', why? cuz silence-is-golden//
~Im hidin-this-dyke-of-tha-leeway, the kids 'outta his league' like riding-his-bike-on-tha-freeway, said ya quit bitin, but why im I findin-shit-like-this-on-tha-ebay?//
~Ya scheme is off like picasso paintin-portraits, wonderin why ya stylz 'loose', by the second round you wuz displayin-whore-traits//
~Foo you couldnt drop nursery rhymes, youz the type of emcee that I could vibe circles-behind//
~Rip off ya 'hyde' when this jeky'll-rewind, the day I lose against a biter is the day my lyrikal tech'll-resign//
~I just gotta laugh at what this lame-notes, not enough firepower this is murder like what her name-wrote, leave ya body missing like ya hall of fame-votes//
~Battles already over, Im ownin you, the president just signed my rights-to-mack and I reserve the right-to-smack any self proclaimed emcee worthy of fightin-back//
~Mack, look at who-you-facin, battle me? this fools trippin like loose-shoelaces, I know you aint accustomed to losin but this a new-situation//
~Broadcastin like on ya local news-station, Satan-beckons, youz like nick cage performances and gone in sixty-seconds, bitch I aint done, fix-me-seconds//
~Now ya mad cuz ya got slayed-by-ma-power, get caught in mad-lies? ya-sour, lil did you know that thanks to ya krumates, im gettin paid-by-tha-hour//
~Ya verses are weak cuz you just luv-tha-filla, makin peace wit me is like tryin to hug-attila, kinda sad when 'tennis studs' are woopin up on str8 thuggin-killaz//
~Battle is like ya avatar the 'W' is in tha-air, you havent figured out that dubcc.. thats ma-lair, but Im gonna rip the 'WIN' like rippin ya throat, courtesy of Sinistah, tha-slayer//

short pause..    lez go

~Russian-czars flushin-sars couldnt stall my fuckin-barz, Ima rushin-star while you is 'alone and non existent', like a bush-on-mars//
~Im lookin to mush-ya-scars, cuz bitch ya still a joke like chickens crossin-tha-road, Im flossin-ya-mode, an easy win, even if I pause... ya-explode//
~This aint just my last line its ya 'death sentence', VDK leader dun got served and served his pentance, Im grabbin this cup while you lost ya penant, im finished//

--- wan some more

~Once this battles over you should make like Xzibit and get-ya-walk-on, cuz after U retire and get-ya-talk-on, make conversation, dubcc? Sin got-tha-lock-on//
~Fixin to get my kicks-in-ya-direction, just the thought of you committin-an-indirect-sin got ya missin-ya-complexion//
~Tongue lashin receiver, perceive seconds thoughts of dissin-a-texan, found bliss-in-ya-erection, so ya jizzed on ya note pad to 'come hard' against-sin, shortly after you shoved ya fist-in-ya-rectum//
~Its Da_notorious_mack but we know ya-glory-is-wack, trust me son we all heard the story-before, we know what you notorious-for//
« Last Edit: August 02, 2003, 03:24:29 PM by ·SiNiStEr· »

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2003, 12:35:55 PM »
win/lose dope battle mack..

if u got a prob with just m-dogg votin i wouldnt mind you askin the other vets for feedback.. truthfully i would rather have m-dogg, tone, and i-bo all vote and best out of three, but its wuteva you want lil homie.

and mad props to everyone who participated in the cup.. i think this ish turned out well.. hopefully it'll go down again..

sorry so long but my computer at home is fucked and im at the office right now.. anyway..

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEAAAAAACCEEEEEEEEEEEE

thats how we do..

bez

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2003, 02:57:55 PM »
First off all I would like to say dope verse by both of you and you both deserve to be winners.  Even if this vote don't count I still thought I would post up my opinions and shit.  Well done both of you, here goes.

-----------------------------------

Mack:  DOPE VERSE MAN.  The flow was on point, not really many punches are personels in there but the multies where dope and the few punches and personels that where actually there where also on point.  Loved the verse man.

FAV LINES:

Sin ill cut-you-thoroughly,cus this fuck-alerted-me..
to do him sicker than when hitler corrupted-germany..

n a title-match,which entitles-Mack,to blaze-a-massacre..
when they tryed ta screw me,outrage grew like AIDs-in-Africa..

stepped up but "still aint shit" like a constipated-bitch..
on my throne there no-room,ya flows-doomed,ill keep you hoes-groomed..
cus my gat aint "Royce da 5'9" but it sure as hell go-"Boom!"..

The verse was sick IMO.

MACK:  4.50

---------------------------------

Sinister:  YOU TOO MAN DOPE VERSE.  Started off verse strong and then fell off a bit but th picked up again towards the end of the verse.  The multies where dope, the flow was decent and the punches where hard hitting.

FAV LINES:

~Im hidin-this-dyke-of-tha-leeway, the kids 'outta his league' like riding-his-bike-on-tha-freeway, said ya quit bitin, but why im I findin-shit-like-this-on-tha-ebay?//

~I just gotta laugh at what this lame-notes, not enough firepower this is murder like what her name-wrote, leave ya body missing like ya hall of fame-votes//

I really liked ya verse man it was also dope.

SINISTER:  4.45

-----------------------------

I have given it to Mack because his verse had more flow, the multies seemed less forced and each bar said what it said in an amazing way.  Sin's verse was dope but because of the length of his bars I found myself loosin the flow of the verse often and becomin bored whilst readin, which was not a good thing.  Macks verse was strong throughout and structure of the verse kept me entertained throughout.  Both verses where amazing no doubt but Macks just edged it for me.

WINNER:   MACK

NewJack

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2003, 05:03:50 PM »
Mack's flowed better and the multis were a little nicer, but Sin was right behind him, and he really killed it with the punches. The 2nd verse, or whutever you call it, wasn't very good, but the 1st and 3rd were great, it was really close, but I gotta give it to Sin, the punches were just to nice. 2nd verse unnecessary tho.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2003, 05:33:07 AM »
nice verse mayne...good battle...my head hurtin at the mo(houseparty yesterday ;D)
but i was still finna see if you'd dropped..i dont want jus 1 person to vote on it...but i could give tweo fucks who votes on it...i say let the people decide...