Author Topic: Canibus Albums  (Read 93 times)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
Canibus Albums
« on: July 25, 2003, 11:46:50 PM »
how do y'all rate them in order, heres mine

1. RIP The Jacker ( damn i never thought Bis would find a producer that would compliment his style so perfectly like Stoupe did, he should definitely stick to workin with him on all his future albums)

2. Canibus 2000 B.C. ( lots of peeps didnt really feel this album but hell i did, the beats were much much better than his debut and he flowed sick on all the tracks, he had some good guest too like rakim and the awesome four horsemen track, this album was just pure dopeness)

3. MiC Club ( i liked this album alot too, i loved the track with Stoupe and it only showed what was coming soon from the two ;D :o, a few songs i skip but this whole album is so dope, even with some of these unknown producers)

4. Can-i-bus (alright this album was very dissapointing obviously but it had some dope tracks, Nigganometry and the diss to LL were ill, but the attempt to be mainstream songs were so horrible, damn Wyclef fucked up this album, even Bis said so ;D)

5. C Hollywood True Stories ( alright only one word describes this album, TERRIBLE, i have heard this from everybody and thus this is the only Canibus album i dont own, i might pick it up in the future in the used cd bin but only there, i heard that it has a few dope songs but the terrible songs on hear are beyond, he samples a video game or something like that is what i have been told lol lol)

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Canibus Albums
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2003, 02:53:40 AM »
1) Mic Club
2) RTJ (i need to listed to this alot more)
3) 2000BC
4) Can-i-bus

8)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2003, 04:00:37 AM »
The only 1 I was not feeling was CTHS But it had 1 or 2 good tunes.
The rest are Dope

NewJack

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2003, 10:39:30 AM »
I rate em the same order u did.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2003, 11:32:00 AM »
yeah, I'd also rate them in that order...but the C true hollywood stories cd ain't that bad...it's not a great cd but its not bad...It's an ok album, got a couple of bangers on it..

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2003, 12:35:36 PM »
1) 2000 B.C. - 8.5/10...Good production, great guest apperances, this is as good as Canibus is gonna do.
2) Rip The Jacker...can't rate it yet, but it will probably end up here, atleast his second best album, maybe best.
3) Can-I-Bus - 7.5/10...Sloppy production for the most part, album is very hit or miss, but it's those misses that hurt this for the most part.
4) Mic Club - 7/10...can't have an album with no hooks/choruses/breaks or themes and concepts, it just doesn't work.  Good beats for the most part thankfully.
5) C True Hollywood Stories - 4/10... :-X

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2003, 12:44:03 PM »
hmmm maybe i'll check his new one out...2000 bc sucked in my opinion.