Author Topic: *TT* Round I: Assasin VS Bez  (Read 169 times)

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
*TT* Round I: Assasin VS Bez
« on: July 26, 2003, 01:39:13 PM »
Round 1

Welcome to Round 1...

Rulez... Violation of any of the rules will result in Disqualification...
15 lines minimum
30 lines maximum
No Biting
No Recycling
No Beefing within official battle threads
No Feeding off anyone's verse
No Modifying Verse after due date
Come Ill

Due : August 1st 10:00 PM Eastern Time

If there is a valid reason why you cant have your verse posted by the due date please reach me by email or AIM...

Email; ScndNatureLI@aol.com
AIM; BabylonzChild 2N

----------------------------------------------------------

Topic
[/u]

6: Give your opinion on everything going good about hip hop or what ever is going wrong with the hip hop culture.
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

bez

Re:*TT* Round I: Assasin VS Bez
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2003, 06:56:02 PM »

Keep bringin on tha hip hop, shit will not stop, fuck pop cos we still sittin on the top rock//
Makin the clock stop, makin seconds hours, this music is our's, never borin just like Austin Powers//
We got the beef being settled by rhymes and not killin which is better for the industry//
Last thing we need is more death on our hands and our music being leveled by crimes, r.i.p big and Pac you are foever missed indefinetly//
Inspiration still apparent your rhymes still being played as if they where presently made//
Words that touched a nation made us feel as if we where somebody and we had shit that we havn't, fuck cops and this crooked game whole shits been bitch made//
Hip Hop culture takin new routes to success after the two best where tragically taken//
I'm swoopin through my cd's like a hip hop vulture, old school and new school, what should I listen too, what a fuckin choice to be makin//
Lookin at me n.w.a cd's and thinkin about how the outlook was change completly//
White cops, fuck you and what you say, hell yeah I'm black does that give you a right to beat me?//
Two footsteps where planted firm on the ground by brothers finally standin up for their rights//
Fuck you nigga, no cop how about fuck you I aint even runnin I'm standin tall and ignorin the lights//
Laughin to myself thinkin what a way to be liven, n.w.a seemed fight nasty, but shit was real, teachers that taught us you can always have more fuck everything given//
Lookin down more I see a Rakim cd, oh my god now this dude had us slaved to his music, dam he was the man//
Pity Aftermath dropped you before you before you got paid in full and finally dropped your whole master plan//  (I'm thinkin)
Its ok doh, I know you where the original mic god and fuck the math for releasin ya//
I still feel ya and follow the leader was a dope ass cd, Eric B for pres haha better than bush so I agree wit ya//
Lookin back in history, shit was mad cos the cats that dropped first had the game wrapped around their little fingers//
Nowdays we got r & b singers tryin to show off with their riches, bling bling motherfucker, that ain't from my jewellery thats from my chrome piece you bitches//
Blastin all you fools back to the pop charts before you can release another poppy track fools//
Its amazin ya'll have lasted, I got a golden bullet saved for you Ja Rule, haha//
Why you startin beef with Shady? todays best lyrically gifted man in the game//
With each rhyme you drop your crazy cos I know it aint intentionally but puttin your own name to shame//
Nobody respects you fool, you ain't street or gangsta full stop, fake ass bitch//
Let it go rule, your end you'll meet as your cruisin down compton avenue hittin that lame ass switch//
Nas and Jay Z you stupid, why beef when it makes sense to put your talent together and record some dope ass tracks//
Perhaps you should look at the business it would get you if you got each others backs, and drop the whole verbal attacks and dumb ass pimp slap's//
haha pimp slap's, get em Snoop, fake bitch needs to be exposed cos he's doin nothing now but rottin//
Suge you fat fake ass bitch, in book my you ain't even classed as crumbs, you and your whole label is classed as nottin//
Fuck Kurupt and his ways, you don't do that to your homies phella, whats next Mobb Deep joinin Rock-a-fella???//
100 odd cd's and I can't decide what to bump too, I need somethin dope with like 20 dope tracks on//
Fuck it you know, I'm talkin about the history, so yeah I'm gunna listen to something to get ma mack on, fuck yeah Micheal Jackson//  
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww c'mon!
I'm out!!

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2003, 02:35:19 PM »
my fucking bad... if yall still cool wit it ill spit... sry i got arrested...

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

bez

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2003, 02:47:52 PM »
sorry to sound like a bitch man but actually I am.

Lookin at my post it was a verse done before I knew about multies and shit and I know that if I went up against that verse, I could beat it, so no doubt you can.  I would rather me keep the set deadline and have me deemed the winner and move onto the next round, sorry man.  

I know its seems harsh but oh well sue me.

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2003, 02:58:02 PM »
Nice shit Bez guess you in the Semi...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]