4 (40%)
Freeway
3 (30%)
Baby
2 (20%)
Contraband (If You've Heard Him)
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Worst Rapper Of All Time  (Read 438 times)

Don Breezio

Worst Rapper Of All Time
« on: July 29, 2003, 11:13:48 PM »
ok i mean the worst in voice etc...not the cheesiest (nelly, ja, etc...)

my vote: Bone Crusher...although the other 3 are right behind him...

Citizen-Y

Re:Worst Rapper Of All Time
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2003, 11:17:00 PM »
Ja Rule.

KVB

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2003, 11:32:05 PM »
Ja Rule I think has the worst voice, but as far as skills go, there's many a rapper worse than him. I think Juelz Santana is the worst rapper of all time, I've heard a lot of rappers over the years but frankly I've never heard anyone come close to his insane level of wackness. Why he's got a recording contract with Roc-A-Fella is a mystery to me, somebody should have pointed out his inability to rap to him by now. :-X

pappy

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2003, 11:33:28 PM »
Ja Rule I think has the worst voice, but as far as skills go, there's many a rapper worse than him. I think Juelz Santana is the worst rapper of all time, I've heard a lot of rappers over the years but frankly I've never heard anyone come close to his insane level of wackness. Why he's got a recording contract with Roc-A-Fella is a mystery to me, somebody should have pointed out his inability to rap to him by now. :-X

WHAT HE IS A LYRICAL GENIOUS...... RHYMING SANTANA AN BANDANA..... PURE GENIOUS *turns sarcasim off*

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2003, 11:34:04 PM »

just wondering if either of you have heard bone crusher or freeway? cuz they are waaaaaaaayyyyyyy wacker than any of the others...

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2003, 11:37:52 PM »
Bone Crusher.....IRRITATING!

Citizen-Y

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2003, 11:39:04 PM »

just wondering if either of you have heard bone crusher or freeway? cuz they are waaaaaaaayyyyyyy wacker than any of the others...

Bonecrusher is just comedy.  

I mean c'mon, he's wearing a fucking PETER WARRICK JERSEY.

Worst first round pick ever.

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2003, 11:40:07 PM »

you're basing your opinion of bone crusher on what he's wearing?  ???  ::)

KVB

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2003, 11:50:32 PM »

I've only heard Bone Crusher on "Never Scared" and you're right his voice is annoying - he still shits on Juelz Santana though. And I actually think Freeway is pretty good. Never mind his voice, dude has talent. I don't mind Baby and haven't heard anything by Contraband... so yeah, out of those four I'll vote Bone Crusher.

And LOL @ Tom

Citizen-Y

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2003, 11:53:14 PM »

you're basing your opinion of bone crusher on what he's wearing?  ???  ::)

It's a joke.  Just like Bonecrushers a joke.

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2003, 11:53:54 PM »

I've only heard Bone Crusher on "Never Scared" and you're right his voice is annoying - he still shits on Juelz Santana though. And I actually think Freeway is pretty good. Never mind his voice, dude has talent. I don't mind Baby and haven't heard anything by Contraband... so yeah, out of those four I'll vote Bone Crusher.

And LOL @ Tom

lets put it this way...if you thought he was annoying on never scared...think about an entire album of songs that are worse than that...yes thats right...thats the good song on the album...Freeways voice drowns out any skill he may have...Baby is just a dipshit...all about ho's and ice...doesnt have any talent anywayz...and i'm probably the only person who's heard contraband...his vid was on bet at like 4 in the morn a couple weeks ago...i cant believe he actually has a deal...he is probably the wackest rapper i've ever heard as far as skill goes.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2003, 02:52:25 AM »
The wackest rapper of all is not in this list and none of you aren't from the Netherlands (and maybe Belgium too) have heard from him.......his name is Def Rhymz,a Dutch rapper.He's the worst rapper ever,period.No one can match his stupidity as some of my fellow Dutchmen on this board can probably tell.

Out of that list,I vote on Freeway.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2003, 02:54:55 AM »

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2003, 03:49:38 AM »
out of these freeway, but we prolly never heard the worst rapper ;)

but how can you put baby in that list? ::) he was even nominated for best male artist with the bet awards :-\

mauzip

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2003, 03:51:06 AM »
The wackest rapper of all is not in this list and none of you aren't from the Netherlands (and maybe Belgium too) have heard from him.......his name is Def Rhymz,a Dutch rapper.He's the worst rapper ever,period.No one can match his stupidity as some of my fellow Dutchmen on this board can probably tell.

Out of that list,I vote on Freeway.

brainpower is worse