Author Topic: Defari-Odds_And_Evens-Retail-2003-FTD  (Read 764 times)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
Re:Defari-Odds_And_Evens-Retail-2003-FTD
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2003, 10:59:13 PM »
damn king verbal u got it all twisted saying that the artist (in this case Defari) doesnt give a shit about us, he obviously does cause hes lettin us hear another album of his >:(
and its a pretty good album at that

yeah why dont we all quit buyin cd's and burn them instead for free, u know what they gonna do???? Quit makin music or quit putting effort into it knowing that they aint gonna shit out of it >:(  
it makes no sense for these artist to put into effort into music and release it and then have it given away for free >:(

its like workin for free, would u do that >:(

when it comes to an album u dont like i can understand but u sayin that your never gonna buy another cd ever well thats like saying "FUCK YOU" to all your favorite artist

however i thank you for posting in this thread
cause YOU ARE AN EXAMPLE OF THE KIND OF PERSON I DESCRIBED IN MY PREVIOUS 8) POST ;D

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2003, 11:03:21 PM »
shit i just read your other response bout u makin 20 copies of this album and giving them away to your friends

* THIS IS WHY LINKS TO ALBUMS SHOULDNT BE POSTED, WE GOT SOME PEOPLE THAT DOWNLOAD IT FOR THEMSELVES TO PREVIEW IT THEN WE GOT THE VERBAL ASSAULTS IN THE WORLD *

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2003, 11:12:59 PM »
Bottom line, we shouldn't be bootleggin artist. I could understand if u download it to see if you like it but if u like it the least u could do is buy it.

Hittman2001, Feel free to lower my Karma if it makes you feel better cuz i know you're doing it, i could care less homie.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2003, 11:13:22 PM by Realizm »

Hittman2001

« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2003, 11:40:19 PM »
lol...nah its not me.  mine's been dropping also.  but i didnt think this thread would end up like this, i was just doing something i have been doing since i've been here, and i did it to save people time from having to search for it.  like i said before, i dont have a problem not posting the downloading info, but the rules say i can.  people say that they are gonna make copies and give them away to their friends, they are gonna do it regardless of what i post.  i am not the one who is doing that. when i download an album i do not make and sell copies.  most of the albums i have on my computer are already bought (saves me time from ripping and tagging).  the rest are mp3s of songs that difficult to find in stores.  anyway, my point is that i apologize for hurting anyone's feelings and the downloading info was being posted in order to save people the hassle of having to search themselves.  i didnt join this forum to make any enemies, and i just want you all to know that this will be my last post in this thread.  i think it ran its course and is going nowhere.  if any of you want to talk to me, PM me or get at me on AIM and we can handle the situation through there.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2003, 12:16:40 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 i understand u posted up the link so peeps can preview the album, no problem with that, i also understand that yeah this album is gonna get bootlegged regardless

its that some people dont have the same intentions as u do

aww man this will also be my last post here, FUCK IT LET THIS THREAD DIE
« Last Edit: August 02, 2003, 12:17:12 AM by TheOnlyOne »

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2003, 12:47:59 AM »
lol...nah its not me.  mine's been dropping also.  but i didnt think this thread would end up like this, i was just doing something i have been doing since i've been here, and i did it to save people time from having to search for it.  like i said before, i dont have a problem not posting the downloading info, but the rules say i can.  people say that they are gonna make copies and give them away to their friends, they are gonna do it regardless of what i post.  i am not the one who is doing that. when i download an album i do not make and sell copies.  most of the albums i have on my computer are already bought (saves me time from ripping and tagging).  the rest are mp3s of songs that difficult to find in stores.  anyway, my point is that i apologize for hurting anyone's feelings and the downloading info was being posted in order to save people the hassle of having to search themselves.  i didnt join this forum to make any enemies, and i just want you all to know that this will be my last post in this thread.  i think it ran its course and is going nowhere.  if any of you want to talk to me, PM me or get at me on AIM and we can handle the situation through there.

Its cool. i know your intentions weren't to bootleg it like that. Its all good & don't have any beef wit u. Shit i don't want any beef on the internet cuz thats just plain retarded.

Like all of u said. Let this thread die.