Author Topic: god i HATE goin 2 the dentist  (Read 257 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
god i HATE goin 2 the dentist
« on: July 30, 2003, 02:00:28 PM »
i hate the dentist worst thing i gotta do every 6 months the dam dentist lady puts both her hands in my mouth makes me gag and then picks at my gums and makes em bleed and then she tells me my gums r weak.. well of course there gunna bleed if u poke at em like that jesus and then they tell me i gotta cavaty thats NEVER bugged me and i gotta get it filled..... FUCK THE DENTIST  ;D

Don Breezio

Re:god i HATE goin 2 the dentist
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2003, 02:21:38 PM »
shit you think thats bad...last time i was at the dentist it took over an hour...it usually takes about 30 min. maybe...and this checkup was the best one yet...the reason it took so fuckin long is cuz the bitch would sit there and start cleaning something...and then stop for like 5 min. and just talk to me...im like shut the fuck up and clean bitch! and then of course shes just the assistant dentist...the real one comes in after about an hour and looks inside my mouth...doesnt do a thing...and goes "ok your done!"...i was like wtf man. fuckin dentists are some bullshit...

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2003, 08:45:34 PM »
damn u 2 have some fucked up dentist, the most my dentist appointments take is like 20 min. and the dental assistant just assist the real dentist

it kinda hurts when they pick at your gums and all that shit but i havent had a cavity in like 10 years  ;D

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2003, 08:51:43 PM »
thats kinda weird i went to the dentist today as well, i did quite well  ;D i've never had a cavity

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

JTSimon

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2003, 08:55:12 PM »
You guys should try flossing every night ;D

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2003, 09:00:37 PM »
Just get gold teeth and move down here to Florida ;D<--grillin'

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2003, 11:22:46 PM »
shit you think thats bad...last time i was at the dentist it took over an hour...it usually takes about 30 min. maybe...and this checkup was the best one yet...the reason it took so fuckin long is cuz the bitch would sit there and start cleaning something...and then stop for like 5 min. and just talk to me...im like shut the fuck up and clean bitch! and then of course shes just the assistant dentist...the real one comes in after about an hour and looks inside my mouth...doesnt do a thing...and goes "ok your done!"...i was like wtf man. fuckin dentists are some bullshit...
LMAO thats like my dentist he doesnt do shit until the end when he just looks em over butmy dentist helper was talkin 2 me about EVERYTHING but i told her i needed 2 b sumwhere at 2:55 and my appointment was at 2 and she was talkin 2 me askin where i was goin and i said 2 the mall with my gf and she said wow im goin 2 the mall later 2 ill maybe see u there and she went on and on but the dentist was done 10 minutes b4 the bus left at 2:55 so if u tell them u neda b sumwhere theyll finish b4 that

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2003, 11:16:11 PM »
i havent been to the dentist in a while..4...5..years?? 8)

my dentist does take a while, but i jus nap. and he always asks me if i smoke. mayb cuz im tokin it wen he comes back in. hmm

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2003, 12:11:45 AM »

she was probably talkin to you coz she liked you or some shit, haha, i have been to a lot of different dentists and i have never seen a dental assistant that was not BOMB looking.

u should have just pulled her into the chair with you!!!

CITY I RIDE FOR...

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2003, 12:13:47 AM »
i've never had a cavity

Same here. I got supa strong teeth!
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2003, 01:01:14 AM »

she was probably talkin to you coz she liked you or some shit, haha, i have been to a lot of different dentists and i have never seen a dental assistant that was not BOMB looking.

u should have just pulled her into the chair with you!!!

umm...im not sure her hip could handle that  ;D

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2003, 01:46:05 AM »
oh ya 65+ thats where the romance is at!  :-\ :-X
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2003, 02:23:28 AM »
Brush the teeth!

bez

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2003, 02:27:05 AM »
My dentist aint bad at all.  I dont mind going.  Its right up the road from me and I have never had anything wrong wit my teeth.  

The Watcher

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2003, 04:23:57 AM »
man, i went to the dentist 6 months ago for the first time in 5 years, and they told me I have to get 4 wisdom teeth out, but i have to wait a year. i take a shitload of painkillers on a daily basis just so i can chew, this is some bullshit

fuck the dentist
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden