Author Topic: Humans are stupid.. proof  (Read 257 times)

Jome

Humans are stupid.. proof
« on: July 30, 2003, 04:17:54 PM »
Stupid Warning Labels
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:

On Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping.

On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase nesessary. Details inside.

On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap.

On some Swanson frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost.

On a hotel provided shower cap in a box: Fits one head.

On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert:(printed on bottom of the box) Do not turn upside down.

On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: Product will be hot after heating.

On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body.

On Boot's Children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery.

On Nytol sleep aid: Warning: may cause drowsiness.

On a Korean kitchen knife: Warning keep out of children.

On a string of Chinese-made Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only.

On a Japanese food processor: Not to be used for the other use.

On Sainsbury's peanuts: Warning: contains nuts.

On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.

On a Swedish chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals.

On a childs superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.

Dunno if this have been posted before, but it's sure funny..

Sub-Z

Re:Humans are stupid.. proof
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2003, 04:44:16 PM »
yeah they were posted a long time ago,but still funny lol

lil Bullet from berdoo

• Lil Geezy
  • DoOoD!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2003, 04:31:56 PM »

LMAO! I once had a friend in high school who ironed her overall well wearing them.... i get she got cut it too close to her belly and it left a huge black burn mark... so people need these stupid labels...

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2003, 04:36:20 PM »

LMAO! I once had a friend in high school who ironed her overall well wearing them.... i get she got cut it too close to her belly and it left a huge black burn mark... so people need these stupid labels...
when i was in ROTC we were on a trip to a marine corps base and we had to get up at like 6 am and be to the gym by like 630...i got a little bit of a late start and i had to iron my shit really quick but i had missed a spot and i was already wearing it...so i just ironed it right on my chest...didnt hurt me at all...but then again its camoflauge and that shit is thick and theres lots of peices to the uniform.

lil Bullet from berdoo

• Lil Geezy
  • DoOoD!
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2003, 05:17:26 PM »

when i was in ROTC we were on a trip to a marine corps base and we had to get up at like 6 am and be to the gym by like 630...i got a little bit of a late start and i had to iron my shit really quick but i had missed a spot and i was already wearing it...so i just ironed it right on my chest...didnt hurt me at all...but then again its camoflauge and that shit is thick and theres lots of peices to the uniform.

oh yeah.. Jrotc or rotc?

anywho.. yeah camies are super thick for reason.. government clothes.. go figure...

speaking of the cadet corp... at the moment in time we both were active Cadets..... !!

WHOooRAH! cadet corps lol...

CareBear

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2003, 08:12:16 PM »
This reminds me of an anti-american joke that was similar where they only pointed out US brands hehe.

btw I was with the Young Marines!!! :D Don, which Marines base did you visit? pZ

lil Bullet from berdoo

• Lil Geezy
  • DoOoD!
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2003, 08:45:03 PM »
This reminds me of an anti-american joke that was similar where they only pointed out US brands hehe.

btw I was with the Young Marines!!! :D Don, which Marines base did you visit? pZ
oh yeah... i wanted to do that program so bad... but my pops wouldnt let me.. since he already didnt want me in JROTC... and shit... but it is alright.. i had a Master Gunns  as an NSI... so you know.. compete compete.. drill drill.. run run run.. and drill some more.. mini bootcamps.. and base trips.. everyother weekend... it was great...

anyways... we went to Pendleton a millions times.. 29 palms.. a few times.. some naval base in fallon NV... and air bases around so cal... they always seem to open there grounds for cadets.. more so then other branches.... damn i miss it now..  :-[

GOOD TIMES THOUGH!

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2003, 08:57:25 PM »
alot of them labels are from products that are made or assembled shiped from non-english speaking countries

Jome

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2003, 09:17:41 PM »
alot of them labels are from products that are made or assembled shiped from non-english speaking countries

No, that's a wack excuse.
Normally, they are made because ridiculous lawsuits in the U.S. goes through, and they have to put stupid warnings on there.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2003, 11:03:32 PM »
On Boot's Children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery.

Some adults take children's medicine for minor cases when they don't need the extra 'strength'.
Other than that....LOL.....