Author Topic: Dr._Lincoln calling all music downloaders/burners thieves!  (Read 367 times)

JTSimon

Dr._Lincoln calling all music downloaders/burners thieves!
« on: August 01, 2003, 11:43:58 PM »
what are the best CD stores? i'm going next Wednesday with my family & i need to hit the stores while i'm out there, preferably the Used ones. Thanks

Sorry to say but no 1 gives a shit  ;D learn to burn shit idiot.

get a life you fucking theif, stealing royalties from artists. i know how to burn shit but i also like to own albums. maybe its because you dont got any money to afford it?

Your a disgrace to the internet and this froum ::) You sound like bitch ass Madonna/Metallica...Royalties my ass...You think I give a shit about artist paying their maids.

Yeah I don't have any money for CD'S...thats why I pay $40 a month for cable internet ;D I'm so poor ;)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Dr._Lincoln calling all music downloaders/burners thieves!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2003, 10:27:00 AM »
dr lincoln is one of the biggest pieces of shit ive seen in here...he acts like he's tight with all these artists and he's crusading to help their sales...i think he thinks of himself as a rep for the music industry or something...he's completely dillusional...

and i make near 60k a year so i have more than enough cash to spend on cds...but i'll never support artists who dont give a shit about their fans and flaunt their money and riches in videos constantly
« Last Edit: August 02, 2003, 10:29:04 AM by KING VerbalAssaulta »

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2003, 12:40:55 PM »
and i make near 60k a year so i have more than enough cash to spend on cds...but i'll never support artists who dont give a shit about their fans and flaunt their money and riches in videos constantly

exactly...if they get on a video with 6 rolex's and a bentley...they dont need my money.

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2003, 12:44:06 PM »
^ what if they were hired for the video? ;)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2003, 01:11:21 PM »
guys do me a favor, get off the computer and go outside, stop worrying about people you don't know.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2003, 01:20:55 PM »
exactly...if they get on a video with 6 rolex's and a bentley...they dont need my money.

check out the artists in my sig, do you see them with 6 rolex's and a bentley? besides, stealing is stealing. you are taking their money and that's all their is to it

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2003, 01:24:38 PM »
dr lincoln is one of the biggest pieces of shit ive seen in here...he acts like he's tight with all these artists and he's crusading to help their sales...i think he thinks of himself as a rep for the music industry or something...he's completely dillusional...

if you make 60k a year then why do waste time online with a bunch of teenagers? you obviously have a full-time job

Paris

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2003, 01:28:18 PM »
damn, yall goan hate me for agreein...but in a way, i do. I mean...i undastand when u aint got tha money, u aint got tha money. But...if i cant afford a CD, i dont buy it. Put yurself in tha artists shoes for a minute. I neva really burn CD'z. I eitha can afford it...or i dont buy it. Tha only CD'z i would burn...is if i wanna Eastcoast CD, i wont buy they shit. But anything frum tha West..ima support and buy it if i want it. It doesnt matter HOW much money they make...it matters that they workin for they money, and not gettin a % of it for no reason. If u worked a 40hr work week...and only got paid for 39 hrs of it, it might not be a ton of money u losin...but ud still want that hours worth of pay, because YOU worked for it...yah know.

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2003, 01:58:21 PM »
damn, yall goan hate me for agreein...but in a way, i do. I mean...i undastand when u aint got tha money, u aint got tha money. But...if i cant afford a CD, i dont buy it. Put yurself in tha artists shoes for a minute. I neva really burn CD'z. I eitha can afford it...or i dont buy it. Tha only CD'z i would burn...is if i wanna Eastcoast CD, i wont buy they shit. But anything frum tha West..ima support and buy it if i want it. It doesnt matter HOW much money they make...it matters that they workin for they money, and not gettin a % of it for no reason. If u worked a 40hr work week...and only got paid for 39 hrs of it, it might not be a ton of money u losin...but ud still want that hours worth of pay, because YOU worked for it...yah know.

thats true but its still different because if you work 40 hrs a week chances are you arent making millions of dollars a year...the fact is they make millions and then complain that their money is being taken away from them...like lars ulrich...member of one of the oldest and most respected rock bands around...complains cuz we're taking his money....dudes probably the richest rocker considering he's been doing it 30 years...he doesnt have any room to complain...if someone like say...ras kass was complaining...i could understand that...because he doesnt make millions of dollars with multi platinum albums every year...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2003, 02:05:14 PM »

thats true but its still different because if you work 40 hrs a week chances are you arent making millions of dollars a year...the fact is they make millions and then complain that their money is being taken away from them...like lars ulrich...member of one of the oldest and most respected rock bands around...complains cuz we're taking his money....dudes probably the richest rocker considering he's been doing it 30 years...he doesnt have any room to complain...if someone like say...ras kass was complaining...i could understand that...because he doesnt make millions of dollars with multi platinum albums every year...

yah, but if u work for yur money...u work for yur money. And u dont want ANY of it taken from u. Some of em might not NEED it, but they did earn...and i dont think we should assume that just cus they might make a lot of money...that they shouldnt get it. Plus, not all rappers...etc...are rich. Theres a lotta rappas out there grindin all year tah make an album and only get 30-40 thousand out of it...and they are getting jacked also frum tha internet bootleg shit.

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2003, 02:09:45 PM »

yah, but if u work for yur money...u work for yur money. And u dont want ANY of it taken from u. Some of em might not NEED it, but they did earn...and i dont think we should assume that just cus they might make a lot of money...that they shouldnt get it. Plus, not all rappers...etc...are rich. Theres a lotta rappas out there grindin all year tah make an album and only get 30-40 thousand out of it...and they are getting jacked also frum tha internet bootleg shit.

thats why im sayin we should use our money to support the artists that need it and the rest should quit complaining...yes they deserve their money...but they dont need to sit there and complain about it because their not making enough to get their 800th bmw...i mean seriously...my favorite rapper is nas...and if he was bitching because he felt like someone was taking his money from him...i would say nas was a bitch. he'd still be my favorite rapper...but i dont think anyone should be complaining about losing money if they are making 20 times as much as the average american.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2003, 02:14:28 PM »

i hope you realize almost all of that shit is rented.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2003, 02:19:07 PM »

thats why im sayin we should use our money to support the artists that need it and the rest should quit complaining...yes they deserve their money...but they dont need to sit there and complain about it because their not making enough to get their 800th bmw...i mean seriously...my favorite rapper is nas...and if he was bitching because he felt like someone was taking his money from him...i would say nas was a bitch. he'd still be my favorite rapper...but i dont think anyone should be complaining about losing money if they are making 20 times as much as the average american.

itd be the point of it for me. How much money i make is irrelevent...the fact that i work for it, and people think they could jus take it from me, even tho i earned it...is what would piss me off. I think most of these guys, its that way. Its more then just the MONEY. its tha fact that theyve worked thier whole life to get to where they are...and people now think, because they might make a lot of money...that they can jus take it from them, and tha artist shouldnt say shit. Fuk that.

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2003, 02:20:28 PM »

yes i do realize that...but what im saying is that most of them do own that stuff...any of the big names in rap that only talk about money (mainly cash money bitches) have like 20 cars and whatever and then complain that they need more money...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2003, 02:25:39 PM »

yes i do realize that...but what im saying is that most of them do own that stuff...any of the big names in rap that only talk about money (mainly cash money bitches) have like 20 cars and whatever and then complain that they need more money...

naw, it aint about needing more money. Its about receiving the money youve worked for. If they chose to give out money to charity later, that should be THEIR decision. It shouldnt be stolen from them before they even receive it. Im not gonna say they NEED more money. But shit, give em what they deserve. Its not their fault that they might make more money then me or you...but that doesnt mean they shouldnt receive it eitha.