Author Topic: Art Of War(diss)  (Read 178 times)

da_notorious_mack

Art Of War(diss)
« on: July 31, 2003, 05:01:02 PM »
I detest-ya-plea's.to let the beef be rest-in-peace..
cus Mack the best-wit-heat,ya really wanna test-the-beast?..
ya text-is-weak,hadnt diss you,so what ya want-G..
the rap-weapon,learn Mack's-lesson,dont be "foolish" like ashanti..
talk hard but when the mac-test-em,this cat's-stressin..
and i ain talkin contraception when i say grab-protection..
this kid i had-ta-bless-him,my regiment told me to tell-him-when..
he started poppin off,we used to have ties,ive jus severed-them..
you could end up stayin-maimed,believe me i aint playin-games..
be happy i aint "Destinys Child" cus im too real to  "say-ya-name"..

mark ass bitch...i got more for you....some peeps on here know what i mean...ya ass is done......hooooooooooooooomo...

bez

Re:Art Of War(diss)
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2003, 09:03:34 PM »
Art-of-war? What? my preperation-all-written, no plan-ta-plot//
No wonder ya start-the-war, ya come from a nation-all-bitten, you a fan-I'm-not//
All original so unique all ma rhymes come-from-deep, you just steal-and-claim applause//
Its like a chain all you fools run-like-sheep cos ya don't feel-no-shame, I can't write a good rhyme so like some hors we'll steal yours,
Skittin-ma-drops, you ready for war?, you ain't got no tanks-nor-swords//
People hittin-tha-props on this verse but not on WCC, think you cool cos you gettin lots of thanks-on-boards//
Ya goin-out-fightin like Tyson, ma shits gunna leave ya-clothes-creased, Whos tha truest? Who-is?, ME!, ya think I'm lyin-dyke?//
Rewindin tha tape showin-ya-bitin, knock ya down ya-flows-deceased, I'm the Lew-is of this ring, ya a pussy in need of an iron-mic// (Mike)
Some-months-ago was ya time, when ya gunna drop sumthin thats worth readin like ya use to back-then?//
Think where dumb-cuntz-NO!!, ya was bitin back-then, now ya outplayed like Mack-ten//
If ya want a real war come-see-me when ya know you can compete wit ma heat, you-wack//
I'll knock ya down for fun-see-G, I fight with fists like every true man from the street who can stand on his own two feet should, haha fuck you-mack//

« Last Edit: August 01, 2003, 01:25:42 AM by Bez »

Fabulous_Verstyle

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2003, 08:57:33 AM »
tht wuz a very unexpectin siccccccccc shit from bez

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2003, 12:29:13 PM »
tht wuz a very unexpectin siccccccccc shit from bez

tru, probably ya hardest hittin' battle verse to date.  Nice verse from Mack too, as always, but Bez elevated on that one.  Flow was a little off in parts (hahaha, who am I to talk)  but overall some good punches, especially in the end.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

bez

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2003, 06:07:23 AM »
Uppin this, simply cos I thought it was cool.lol