Author Topic: L.A. is the dopest city on Earth!!!!!  (Read 530 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:L.A. is the dopest city on Earth!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2003, 02:44:24 PM »
L.A rules weather wise... ;)

Yeah but San Diego has the same weather minus the smog ;D

naw, we actually got betta weather then up there. It aint so up n down. But our Smog iz pretty fucked. Itz gotten better, but SD used to be one of the worst in the country. Drive back frum vegas n youll see...when u on tha 15, comin frum tha desert...n all of tha sudden tha sky in frunna u is brown...lol

San Diego smog is blown down from LA every now and then.

But they live with that shit 24/7.

naw, its our own Smog...trafficwise we're like tha 4th most conjested city in tha country. Tha Smog blows east..away frum tha ocean. Not really south.

JTSimon

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2003, 03:00:18 PM »
L.A rules weather wise... ;)

Yeah but San Diego has the same weather minus the smog ;D

naw, we actually got betta weather then up there. It aint so up n down. But our Smog iz pretty fucked. Itz gotten better, but SD used to be one of the worst in the country. Drive back frum vegas n youll see...when u on tha 15, comin frum tha desert...n all of tha sudden tha sky in frunna u is brown...lol

San Diego smog is blown down from LA every now and then.

But they live with that shit 24/7.

naw, its our own Smog...trafficwise we're like tha 4th most conjested city in tha country. Tha Smog blows east..away frum tha ocean. Not really south.

LA has about 5 times the cars we do...and they have a shitload of factories which we have few of maybe 2 companies ;D

High pressure system brings us smog.

;D

« Last Edit: August 04, 2003, 03:10:17 PM by Max Powers »

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2003, 04:09:07 PM »
I think San Diego is more hot and dry than L.A. is, it's not quite the same breeze. I'd prefer Daygo weather at nite so I can wear short sleeves, because L.A. gets cold especially near the beach.

Does Daygo still have terrible water? I went there 98 and I had never even gave the taste of water a second thought, but everywhere I went the water was jus bad. Is it still like that?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2003, 04:36:22 PM »
I think San Diego is more hot and dry than L.A. is, it's not quite the same breeze. I'd prefer Daygo weather at nite so I can wear short sleeves, because L.A. gets cold especially near the beach.

Does Daygo still have terrible water? I went there 98 and I had never even gave the taste of water a second thought, but everywhere I went the water was jus bad. Is it still like that?

yah tha water, frum what i hear is pretty bad. I grew up here so i dont really notice it, but everytime i sumbody frum outta town come here they complain...so i guess lol

And Max, im not comparin our air pollution to LA's...im comparin it to the rest of the country. San Diego has the second worst in the state, usually us and orange county. But Orange county is damn near LA anywayz.

JTSimon

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2003, 05:19:47 PM »

We don't drink water from the tap here. So never drink from tap when you in San Diego.

My Uncle from New Jersey was blown away by this concept ;D

Plus why would you want to drink water from plumbing pipes that are about 50 years old  
[most us cities]
« Last Edit: August 04, 2003, 05:20:38 PM by Max Powers »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2003, 05:22:11 PM »
good source of minerals ^ oh yeah you can get filters that atatch under your sink and shit

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

JTSimon

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2003, 05:26:33 PM »
good source of minerals ^ oh yeah you can get filters that atatch under your sink and shit
I'm cool with bottling water at the Water Store ;D

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2003, 05:34:11 PM »
lol....a thread bout L.A. turned into a smog/drinking water segment on Good Morning America. ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2003, 06:08:06 PM »

why would you buy water when it can be readily available in your house.....damn i wish i was a rich white kid

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

pappy

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2003, 06:14:43 PM »

damn i wish i was a rich white kid

ME 2

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2003, 08:20:29 PM »
damn i wish i was a rich white kid

for beefs sake...ima go ahead n leave that one alone lol. Besidez, its too easy...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2003, 08:54:02 PM »
they got this big ass machine in a parkin lot round here that u have to bring ya own jug and its 35 cents to fill it with spring water

JTSimon

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2003, 09:33:06 PM »
they got this big ass machine in a parkin lot round here that u have to bring ya own jug and its 35 cents to fill it with spring water

You got to go to the Water Store...price is the same but its cleaner.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2003, 02:46:47 AM »

You got to go to the Water Store...price is the same but its cleaner.

i heard them machines water are actually worse for u then tap water anywayz, cus they pump them fulla so much chlorine.

mauzip

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2003, 03:20:37 AM »
you people should see some big european cities :D