Author Topic: Crazy shit...  (Read 234 times)

bez

Crazy shit...
« on: August 05, 2003, 02:52:32 AM »
.......my next door neighbours went away to Paris the other week and they came back like last night.  My Mum was speaking to them and they went sight seeing in Paris, they where ontop of the effil tower and they where filming with their video camera when somebody threw themselves off the top.  Apparently they got it on film.  Madness!

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
Re:Crazy shit...
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2003, 03:15:27 AM »
shit...... :o i went to paris the other weekend....went to the top of the eiffel tower......didnt jump off though  ;D

duz anyone know how tall the eiffel tower actually is  ??? it seemed well high to me :o

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2003, 03:16:05 AM »
 :o

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2003, 03:19:26 AM »
dayum.... theres a multi-storey car park here that people regularly jump from.. seems to be about 2/3 a year.. last one was a girl that was only in her early twenties :(  my friend used to work in the warehouse of a place that backs onto it and theres a big office block right next to it.. they always seeing that stuff.. i guess quite a few people go up and bottle it too.. actually this weeks local hero is a guy who talked someone he noticed out of jumping.. crazyness

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2003, 04:54:30 AM »
Yeah...

..used to live right by beachy head...

...something like 2 a week go there, crazy peoples travel from all over the country to top themselves from that cliff...sad really    :(

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2003, 06:53:25 AM »
.......my next door neighbours went away to Paris the other week and they came back like last night.  My Mum was speaking to them and they went sight seeing in Paris, they where ontop of the effil tower and they where filming with their video camera when somebody threw themselves off the top.  Apparently they got it on film.  Madness!

get that tape, upload it & poss it!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

lil Bullet from berdoo

• Lil Geezy
  • DoOoD!
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2003, 05:56:18 PM »
damn.. the cornman got shot in my hood last week sometime... whats up with all this violence and death these days.... sheesh..

Jome

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2003, 06:48:34 PM »

Yeah, let's all have a good laugh at other peoples tragedy !

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2003, 07:42:01 PM »
Hmmm....couldn't find anything bout this online....just the Eiffel Tower fire bout a week and 1/2 ago.

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2003, 07:46:04 PM »

why do you want to see some fewl kill himself?

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2003, 07:46:59 PM »

wtf?? sick motherfucker

kick ass album