Author Topic: UPDATE: New Cd's For Sale  (Read 1411 times)

mrtonguetwista

Re:UPDATE: New Cd's For Sale
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2003, 07:01:19 PM »
Well, I'm a collector....I have close to 700 cds. 95% West, 80% of those Southern Cal. What are you looking for in particular....and I can look into it for you.

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2003, 07:12:39 PM »
I want Soul On Ice by Ras Kass. I have it but i want another one.

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2003, 07:14:11 PM »
Good Luck Realizm

Thanks ya. I need the support. I'm having doubts that i will recieve my Cd's.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2003, 07:30:30 PM »
Quote from: Realizm on August 01, 2003, 06:07:05 PM
Did u ship those CD's yet? i thought u told me i were to get them by thursday the latest. Its friday and i didn't get them today. All u have to do is put it in the mailbox or go to the post office and i should recieve it the nextday. It dont matter if u don't  make the 5 o' clock deadline as long as u put it in the mail is the most important part. Come on dude whats takin forever? i gave u your cd's over a week ago and shit i  still havn't got mines yet. do u want me to go over to granada hills or what?

I keep forgettin about shippin them out, if you wanna come pick them up then ok...but I'm shippin them right now...and when you get the cds everyone else can stfu

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2003, 07:39:05 PM »
Oh yeah why'd you buy those cds if your just gonna sell them? lol
I bought the Nature for u and the Gangstarr for myself but i didn't like it so i'm selling it. Ship them today dogg. All u have to do is put it in the mail box. How hard is that?

It's past 5 o'clock...so its too late to ship it today aint it? and doubt all you want but you'll get your cds...

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2003, 07:41:09 PM »
ITs not too late. All you have to do is put them in the mail box and the mail man will pick that shit up early morining. Thats all.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2003, 07:42:49 PM »
ITs not too late. All you have to do is put them in the mail box and the mail man will pick that shit up early morining. Thats all.

Ok, and when you get your cds please tell everyone.... ;)

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2003, 07:45:31 PM »
I will.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2003, 11:27:09 AM »
Realizm.....you got your music yet???

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2003, 04:40:00 PM »
After begging him so much i finally got them. This will probably be the last time i do business with him unless he sends me the CD's first.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2003, 04:40:47 PM by Realizm »

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2003, 05:03:51 PM »
Yeah...that's your best bet....several ppl have had problems with him.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2003, 06:40:08 PM »
LMAO@you guys, several people have had problems with me?  I've never ripped anyone off....if I get something I'll send something back...and Realizm I gave you 5 cds for 2, I gave you a great deal... ::)

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2003, 01:28:24 AM »
LMAO@you guys, several people have had problems with me?  I've never ripped anyone off....if I get something I'll send something back...and Realizm I gave you 5 cds for 2, I gave you a great deal... ::)

yeah no doubt, u gave me a good ass deal but in return i had to wait a shit load of time but it was worth the wait.

let me know if you're interested in anymore cd's.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2003, 01:28:54 AM by Realizm »

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2003, 10:03:25 AM »
I may be interested in the new ONYX cd, but I ain't really buyin many cds anymore...you sellin any dvd's though?  ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2003, 10:34:24 AM »

actually yes.. many people have come to me with problems (3 i believe), and they all had the same prroblem with you, and you alone are in fact the reason i've made this post in the forum asking for moderation, because I shouldnt have to deal with this kinda shit, whoever mods this section does.

the basic complaint with you is that you 'stall' on sending out your payment/trade until you've received what you're trading for. which is entirely wrong.

most of the people pulled out of trading with you, because they -correctly- wouldnt send out the goods to you until they'd received the payment you'd promised. in some cases i'd been told you told people you'd sent payment when you hadn't. you also in one case had someone buy cd's for you and then failed to go through with the trade.

and you cant deny any of this, because the quote i just quoted shows this to be true.

if you are buying from someone you have to pay first.