Author Topic: UPDATE: New Cd's For Sale  (Read 1410 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Re:UPDATE: New Cd's For Sale
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2003, 11:02:57 AM »
LMAO@you guys, several people have had problems with me?  I've never ripped anyone off....if I get something I'll send something back...and Realizm I gave you 5 cds for 2, I gave you a great deal... ::)

actually yes.. many people have come to me with problems (3 i believe), and they all had the same prroblem with you, and you alone are in fact the reason i've made this post in the forum asking for moderation, because I shouldnt have to deal with this kinda shit, whoever mods this section does.

the basic complaint with you is that you 'stall' on sending out your payment/trade until you've received what you're trading for. which is entirely wrong.

most of the people pulled out of trading with you, because they -correctly- wouldnt send out the goods to you until they'd received the payment you'd promised. in some cases i'd been told you told people you'd sent payment when you hadn't. you also in one case had someone buy cd's for you and then failed to go through with the trade.

and you cant deny any of this, because the quote i just quoted shows this to be true.

if you are buying from someone you have to pay first.

Who bought cds for me????

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2003, 11:07:01 AM »
NIK

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2003, 11:09:42 AM »
NIK

OMFG, I knew you were gonna say that...He never sent me nothing....I sent him 10 dollars to see if he was gonna send anything but he never did....so I sent 10 dollars for nothing... ::)

ONETIME

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2003, 11:12:49 AM »
when wuz tht ??????? u shudve told Seer rite away.......

Don Seer

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2003, 11:17:01 AM »
NIK

OMFG, I knew you were gonna say that...He never sent me nothing....I sent him 10 dollars to see if he was gonna send anything but he never did....so I sent 10 dollars for nothing... ::)

So you're saying you sent him $10 and never got anything in return, and you never complained about it?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2003, 11:21:20 AM »
NIK

So you're saying you sent him $10 and never got anything in return, and you never complained about it?

Yeah, so I just said fuck it...

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2003, 10:53:52 PM »
damn